Chapter Thirteen

Taylor's POV

"Finally my first day is over!" I said and Alex laughed.

"It wasn't that bad." Alex said and I looked at him right in the eyes.

"It was miserable." I complained and Alex smiled and shook his head.

"No it wasn't because I was there and I'm too awesome for you to have a terrible day." He said and I laughed.

"You are a cheeky one." I said poking his shoulder.

"You love me and besides I got you out of trouble. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever so when do you want me at your house?"

"You want to go now?" He asked.

"I guess just let me go tell my grandma." I said but then remembered I didn't know where her class was. So I stoped and turned around.

"Uhhh Alex?" I asked and looked down at my feet. He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes?" He asked and walked over to me.

"Would you happen to know where my grandma's class room is?" I asked shyly.

"Well maybe what's her name?" He asked and I felt more embarrassed.

"Liz Hemmings." I said not looking up from my shoes.

"The famous Mrs.Hemmings is your grandma?" He asked leading me up the stairs.

"Yeah..." I said and finally looked up and he didn't say anything.

We got to the top of the stairs and turned right. "This first door here." He said and I nodded walking inside to see her helping a couple students.

"Hey grandma?" I asked and she looked up.

"Hello Taylor." She said and then her eyes landed on Alex.

She quickly walked over. "Alex. So good to see you." She said and he smiled.

"Same to you Mrs. Hemmings." He replied and she smiled before turning back to me.

"Oh Liz. Is it okay if I go to Alex's house?" I asked and she looked at me happily.

"Sure love but be home by 10." She said and I nodded.

We walked out and Alex lead me to his car which just so happened to be this beautiful Corvette.

"This is your car?!" I asked and he nodded opening the door.

"It's almost like a need for speed car."I say opening the door carefully.

He laughed,"I guess, I mean this car has been raced at 200 mph." He said and I still looked shocked carefully sitting down and closing the door.

"I'm guess you love the car but since I'm a guy I'm going with it's because of my hotness. " he said and at that I laughed.

"Definitely the car because you don't got nothing. " I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"I have a big d....." he started but I quickly cut him off.

"Don't even!" I yelled and he laughed.

He but his hands up, "Just stating the facts Tay." He said and I looked down shaking my head.

"Just shut up and drive." I said and he gave me another smirk.

"You would love that wouldn't you?"

"Oh my god! Do you ever stop?" I asked.

"When the time cums." He said and I lost it.

"You are such a dirty minded person."

"That's one of the many reasons why you love me." Alex said and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Now who said I love you?" I asked and he started driving finally.

"Hey I'm sorry okay I was being sarcastic. " I said tired of the quietness.

He smirked, "I know." Alex said grabbing the Aux cord and plugging his phone in.

He searched and finally found the song he wanted and put his phone down.

"What song did you put on?" I asked not noticing the beat.

"One of the best bands ever Pierce The Veil. " he said and I looked at him confused.

"How do you live?!" He asked and I shrugged.

"There's this thing called breathing. " I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Just listen for once." He said so I did.