Episode 4

DJ: *chuckles* Perfect. Anything you'd like?

Kath: *shakes her head* *thinks: oh damn this guy is scary, I should've listened to my gut and got my car fixed before I went to find Julia's new house...ugh...why am I so stupid?!??!*

DJ: *backs away from her*

Kath: *stares up at him innocently*

DJ: *chuckles lightly and shakes his head*

?????: DJ!! DJ!!

DJ: *rolls his eyes* *leaves shutting the door* *see's ???* Seth..?

Seth: I heard...

DJ: What? Kevin ratted me out? Next thing you know he's gonna tell the police on all of us?

Kevin: *rolls his eyes*

Seth: DJ, she can't be here.

DJ: I'm not letting her go after she saw what happened between Jules and I!

Seth: She's not safe here! You brought her into dangerous territory!

DJ: I realize that! There's nothing we can do about it now!

Seth: *sighs* anyways...it's not what I wanted to talk to you about...somebody called the cops...they're looking for us...

JC: Do you think she called?

Guys: *look at each other*

DJ: she didn't have a phone guys. I think it's in her car which is still out on the road.

Kevin: I'll find it tomorrow and I'll take her phone.

Guys: *all agree*

Seth: What are we gonna do about her? She can't find out we're in a fucking gang and she could possibly get hurt or worse...

DJ: We could just keep her away from the gang fights and just...not let her find out.

JC: Odds are she will, think about it guys, we're holding her captive, she saw DJ and Jules with their whole deal thing she saw DJ shoot. What's she thinking? 'oh that's completely normal'?

Kevin: You got a point there...

Seth: We can't let her get away now either...we have to finish what we started...well, what you *looks at DJ* started anyways.

DJ: *rolls his eyes*

JC: What about Jules's gang?

Seth: They can't find out about her, who knows what they'd try...but we have to tell the rest of our gang.

Kevin: They're not going to go through with this, Seth.

Seth: Well, there's nothing we can do, she'll tell on us.

DJ: The cops are already after us...why does it matter now?

Seth: Do you wanna spend the rest of your life in fucking jail or do you wanna live in freedom?

DJ: Live. *sighs* so now that the cops are after us...what do we do about her?

Seth: One of us takes her, we're all gonna go in separate cars, we need to spread out and since you're the one who brought her here, she'll be going with you, now we should all get some rest. *leaves*

DJ: *groans*

NEXT DAY

DJ: *charges into Kath's room and grabs her arm*

Kath: *scared* Where are you taking me?

DJ: *ignores her and puts her in the car* *locks the doors*

Seth: hurry! They're coming after us.

-Police Sirens-

Seth: GET IN! LET'S GO!

They all get in their cars

DJ: *slams his door shut and bolts off down the road* *Dials Kevin's number* Kevin, did you do it yet?

Kevin: I'll try to make a quick stop and get the phone so the police can't track her or us.

DJ: Good. *hangs up*

Kath: What's happening? Why are you doing this?

DJ: You ask a lot of questions.

Kath: You don't answer very many

DJ: *starts speeding down the high way*

Kath: Can you slow down?

*****

COMMENT!! VOTE!!