Episode 10

It's been more than a year and I'm so sorry huhu I might be posting until Episodes 15-18 !!

********

Kath: *wakes up* *hears groaning* *laughs slightly*

DJ: *rubbing his head* I should've picked up some Advil...*looks over to the door and sees it's wide open* *jumps up, ignoring the pain* Why the hell is that door open!? *walking towards Kathryn*

Kath: You opened it.

DJ: What? No, I didn't.

Kath: Yes, you did. You were drunk and came barging in here like you owned the place.

DJ: No, I'm pretty sure I didn't do that.

Kath: *mutters* How would you know, you don't remember anything anyways

DJ: Why the hell is the door open?!

Kath: Oh my god! I just told you!

DJ: *irritated* Answer my fucking question!

Kath: UGH! I did! Twice! Here. Let me repeat it for you. You. Opened. The. Door. You. Got. Drunk. *looks at him* *annoyed* Did you understand it that time?!

DJ: Don't get fucking smart with me, bitch! *slaps her*

Kath: *touches her cheek* *glares at him* I'M NOT BEING SMART! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! YOU OPENED THAT FUCKING DOOR, CAME IN THE ROOM, KISSED ME, THEN TRIED TO TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!

DJ: ...What..?

Kath: Yes. Do you believe me now? *pissed* Thank God you actually listened to me when you're drunk!

DJ: I--I did that?

Kath: YES!

-Police Sirens-

DJ: Oh shit.

Kath: *looking at the door with a smile* FREEDOM!

DJ: *grabs her and covers her mouth with his hand* Shh.

Kath: *mumbling into his hand*

DJ: Shut up. *grips her tighter*

Kath: *licks his hand*

DJ: EW! *takes his hand away and wipes it on his pants*

Kath: *laughs*

DJ: You think that's funny? Huh? You think it's funny?

Kath: Why yes, yes, I do.

DJ: Well, I---

--Knock. Knock--

Kath: *about to run to the door*

DJ: *grabs her and puts her in the closet* Please. Shut up.

Kath: Humph! *crosses her arms and looks away from him*

DJ: *closes the closet and opens the door to the police* Oh, hello, may I help you?

Cop 1: Hi, I'm Officer Tate and this is my Partner, Officer Clyde. We need to ask you some questions?

DJ: *nervous* *nods*

Officer Tate: Alright. Have you heard about the missing girl? She happens to look like this *shows him a picture of Kathryn*

DJ: Yes, I have. Found out about it last night.

Officer Clyde: Any idea who could've taken her?

DJ: *thinks: Me.* Um...I actually do not know, though, there are a few guys down by North Carolina who are just bad news.

Officer T & C: *look at each other*

Officer Clyde: How do you know them?

DJ: *gulps* *lies* Well, they were my friends a couple years back and they got into some bad stuff, you know, the drugs, alcohol, stuff like that. They were jacking cars, and I don't know, they might have taken her, they seem the type to do that.

Officer Tate: Alright. Thank you, sir.

DJ: No problem, officer.

Kath: *listening* *feels tears fall down her cheeks* *thinks: They're right there...*

Kathryn's POV

I could hear the police just a few meters away from me. I wanted so bad to knock on the closet doors or yell a simple "Help me!" but I just...I couldn't. I didn't know why, but I couldn't do it to Daniel. He seemed...just...not all bad...he did slap me, though.

I reached my fist up about to pound on the door. I sighed and put my hand to the floor and I heard them leave. I put my head down into my knees, my arms wrapped around my legs, I could feel the tears just piling down, wetting my knees. I heard the closet open.

I heard Daniel sigh. I looked up. "I just wanna go home, Daniel." I said.

********
COMMENT!! VOTE!!