Episode 5

DJ: *still speeding*

Kath: *biting her lip* Can't you slow down a little...?

DJ: *rolls his eyes* Can't you shut up a little?

Kath: *gets quiet when she sees the knife in the console of his car*

-After an hour-

DJ: *stops his car* Wait here. *gets out of the car and goes in the diner*

????: Padilla. You made it.

DJ: *doesn't say anything*

????: Money for me?

DJ: *slaps a few bucks in his hand*

?????: *counts it* Perfect. That Jules guy...what happened with him? Did you even tell him you're not paying him? *hands Daniel the weed and 1 pack of smokes*

DJ: No. *smirks* it's fun taunting him

????: *laughs*

DJ: Cops are after me. So, I gotta go.

?????: Alright. Good luck, dumbass!

DJ: Uh...thanks? *walks out* *stuffs the weed and smokes in his jacket*

Kath: *saw him stuff in the two item* Oh, Good Lord.

DJ: *gets in the car* *speeds off*

Meanwhile....

Jules: *saw everything* That dickhead. *gets in his car and secretly follows them* *dials a number* Diego. I found him. I'm after him, find his little friends. *hangs up*

Meanwhile...(AGAIN :D)

Kath: *looking in the rear-view mirror* *notices a grey Ferrari following them* *thinks: he's been following us since the diner* Why is that car following us?

DJ: What? *looks into the mirror* damn it, Jules. *makes a sharp turn into a forest*

Kath: *freaked out*

DJ: *driving through leaves and bushes and everything in a forest*

Jules: *glares* *tries to follow them but is too protective over his car* Fine. Padilla...*smirks* Meet you on the other side. *drives ahead*

DJ: Ok, we lost him.*keeps driving* *takes a turn so he is back on the road*

Kath: Can you give me a few answers to WHY you're holding me hostage?

DJ: Nope.

Kath: *mad*

DJ: *sees her face and smirks* *sees an abandoned hotel* Perfect. *stops there* OK.

****

Kath: *sits on the bed* what are you?

DJ: What? *laughs*

Kath: What are you? *sighs* You know are you a rapist or something? A killer?

DJ: What! No! I'm not a rapist!

Kath: *gasps* So you're a killer??!!

DJ: *rolls his eyes*

Kath: Why won't you let me leave?

DJ: *sighs* *looks at her* Look. You saw what I was doing, you saw the gun. Tell me something.

Kath: *looks at him*

DJ: If I didn't take you....would you have told on me to the cops?

Kath: *shrugs*

DJ: That's why I took you, Now PLEASE stop asking questions.

Kath: Why? *realizes she asked a question* *smirks*

DJ: Oh my god you're annoying!

Kath: But...How about I don't say anything will you let me go now?

DJ: I don't trust you.

Kath: Neither does Dad....He says I'm "Irresponsible" *uses air quotes*

DJ: *shake his head* *rolls his eyes*

Kath: *thinks: I don't know why but I don't feel afraid anymore, I guess there is just apart of me that knows he won't hurt me...I think...*

***********

COMMENT and VOTE