Episode 11

Daniel's POV

Once the officers had gone, I opened the closet door to see Kathryn sitting with her head in her knees. I knew she was crying. I sighed and she looked up at me. "I just wanna go home, Daniel." She said. It pained me to hear her say that, I knew she was afraid. She looked so helpless and broken.

I sat down next to her in the closet, I didn't know what she did, but she...did something to me...I had a weird feeling towards her. It was a strange feeling really, I'd never felt it before. "I know," I whispered. I wrapped my arm around her feeling her flinch. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I assured her, comfortingly.

END OF POV

Kath: *sniffs* I should've left...

DJ: What?

Kath: They were right there.

DJ: *sighs* Look, it wasn't my intention to do this.

Kath: But, you did it.

DJ: I was afraid that you would tell. So I took you.

Kath: You lied to me, too.

DJ: *sighs* No, I actually was gonna get your car fixed but then someone called the cops and now they're after us, that's why we're here and thank God they didn't know me.

Kath: Why do you do this?

DJ: Do what?

Kath: Hurt people, like stab and shoot and *glares at him* TAKE people.

DJ: *has a flashback*

F L A S H B A C K

Karla: DJ, sweetie, I will be back, no worries.

Lil' DJ: But.....but we're suppose to go to the park and then get ice cream, like we usually do. *sniffs*

Karla: *smiles warmly* I'm just going out with my friends for a couple hours, I will be back.

Lil' DJ: Ok, mommy.

Karla: *kisses his cheek* *walks away and gets into her friend's car*

~3 Days Later~

Lil' DJ: *crying* where is she?

Rommel: Daniel. It'll be okay.

Lil' DJ: *shakes his head and runs into his room*

Rommel: *sighs*

~~Phone Rings~~

Rommel: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Karla: Rommel...

Rommel: Karla. *mad* Where the hell are you? *puts it on speaker phone so he can clean up*

Karla: Rommel... *sighs* I'm not coming home...

Rommel: Why is there a storm or something?

Karla: No. It's perfectly sunny. I just...I don't want to be with you anymore. Tell Daniel, JC and Kevin, that...I love them. But...I don't want this anymore. I want to be able to live again.

Rommel: Karla...Karla? Karla! *grunts* *breaks the dish*

Lil' DJ: *heard the whole thing* Mommy doesn't want me anymore? *sniffs*

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

************

COMMENT!! VOTE!!