Episode 12

Kath: ...Daniel...?

DJ: *glares and gets up* She lied. *walks away*

Kath: *confused* *gets up* Who lied?

DJ: *angry* It's none of your business! Now, get back the damn room and don't come out. *throws a plate at the wall*

Kath: *jumps*

DJ: *gets out his gun*

Kath: *eyes widen*

DJ: *shoots the wall three times*

Kath: *flinches at every shot* *slowly walks away* *goes in the room and shuts the door* Ugh. I shouldn't asked. Now, I'm in the same house with a psycho!

DJ: *grabs the plates and throws them on the ground*

Kath: *hears shattering* *mumbles* Oh great, next thing I know, he's gonna tear the cabin down.

DJ: *grabs his beer and gulps it down* I hate her. *grumbling the same thing over and over*

Kath: *can hear him from her room* *softly* Daniel...? *slowly walks out of the room*

DJ: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?

Kath: ....I-I'm sorry for what...whatever I did...but please...calm down....

DJ: *looks at her* YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! SHE LIED TO ME! THERE'S NO WAY TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT! YOU MADE ME REMEMBER! *gulps down his beer*

Kath: *taken back by his yelling* *quietly* Daniel...

DJ: *gulping his beer* *throws it at the wall*

Kath: DJ....Please....stop....

DJ: NO! I CAN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN! SHE LIED! SHE'S A LIAR! SHE SAID SHE WOULD COME BACK!

Kath: *without hesitation she walks up to him and cups his face in her hands*

DJ: *looks down at her face* *calming down*

Kath: Calm....Down....Please...

DJ: *looking into her eyes*

Kath: *sees the anger faded in his eyes* *softly* Thank you. *pulls her hands away and walks to the kitchen and cleans up the glass*

DJ: *thinking about what just happened*

*********

COMMENT!! VOTE!!