Episode 15

DJ: *looks at her lips*

Kath: *slowly captures his lips with hers*

DJ: *kisses her softly*

Kath: *deepens the kiss*

DJ: *pulls away slightly* No...

Kath: *frowns*

DJ: *whispers* We can't...

Kath: Why not?

DJ: Because....We...We can't.

Kath: *whispers against his lips* DJ...I won't hurt you like your mom did. I will stay.

DJ: *shakes his head* I don't want to drag you further into this mess called my life.

Kath: *whispers* We can be a mess together.

DJ: *whispers* Kath...No...

Kath: *kisses him*

DJ: *gives in and kisses her back*

Kath: I don't see you as a criminal. *kisses him passionately*

DJ: But, I do. Kathryn. The police are after me. They'll find you. You'll have to go home. I can't like you, Kath.

Kath: That's not it, DJ. You know it. You won't do this, because you're too damn scared to try.

DJ: *shakes his head* That's not true.

Kath: Yes, it is. I won't hurt you. I won't go anywhere. Because if I leave, I'll hurt myself, not just you.

DJ: Kathryn. That's not it. I'll go to jail. What then?

Kath: *looks at him* I'll be in jail, right next to you.

DJ: *shakes his head*

Kath: Yes. DJ. Yes, I will. I won't hurt you, I won't leave you, if you're a criminal. So am I.

DJ: I can't do that to you.

Kath: Daniel. Just take a chance. Please. *thinks: Why am I feeling like this for him? He's a criminal...But he's not...But he is....But he's not...*

DJ: *kisses her softly*

Kath: *smiles through the kiss* Don't you think it's odd, that's it's only been three days...

DJ: It has?

Kath: *smiles* It has. This must be destined.

DJ: *rolls his eyes playfully*

Kath: Wait...

DJ: Second thoughts? Thought so.

Kath: No! No! No! I just....It's weird...It's been three days, you took me and now I'm kissing you...This is all so melodramatic.

DJ: *chuckles*

************
So, I know this is going all so fast but, it possibly will be ending quickly, POSSIBLY!! Not for sure, but it's a possibility...Because I'm getting sorta stuck....And I have a story in mind...But I really don't know...Anyways COMMENT!!!!!!!!! VOTE HAHAHAHA