Episode 1

Julia: *on the phone with Kathryn* So, you're coming now?

Kath: Yeah, I'll be there in let's say...20 minutes max.

Julia: *smiles* okay, well, I'll see you then! Hurry, Insurgent comes on soon! I have to go, I think Miles and Arisse are here already! Bye! *hangs up*

Kath: *hangs up* *gets in her car and drives to Julia's*

-25 minutes later-

Kath: Ugh. *dials Julia's number*

Julia: Kath are you okay? Where are you?

Kath: Sorry, I think I took the wrong turn, I can't find your house.

Julia: did you turn on Anders? ((random address))

Kath: Anders? I thought you said Andrews?

Julia: No, I said Anders. I said drive straight from your house, turn on Anders, then take a right, then go straight and you'll see my house, it's the brown-ish looking one, number 29.

Kath: *groans* I turned on Andrews and then took a left and it took me to a woodsy area. *leans forward on her driving wheel and looks up at the sky* Ugh, it's raining now.

Julia: Sorry for the confusion, Kath. Drive safe. Maybe you should write down the directions.

Kath: good idea. *grabs a piece of paper and a pen, writes it down* Alright. *sighs* I'll try to get it right now. I just need to find a place where I can turn my car around.

Julia: alright, call if you have trouble I'll send Miles or Arisse out to look for you while I wait for the pizza to get here.

Kath: *sighs* sorry.

Julia: Don't worry about it, Kath.

Kath: Alright, talk to you later. *hangs up*

Julia: *hangs up* Kath got lost.

Miles: *laughs* Of course she would.

Kath: *sighs* *talking to herself* I'll just have to go straight until I find a turn so I can turn around. *drives straight*

Kathryn began to drive she got a few metres as she realized it was a never ending road. Suddenly she heard a thud.

Kath: what the? Please...No...Please... *gets out of the car and it's pouring rain* Ugh. Just what I need. *looks at the hood where smoke is coming out* *opens the hood and dodges in the smoke*

?????: Where's the money? Hmm?

?????: I don't have it.

?????: *clenched teeth* Where is it? *inches closer to ????*

?????: *mad* I said I don't have it now get out of my face *pushes ????*

Kath: *looks over to see ????? And ????? Fighting* Oh, Geez.

??????: *pulls out a knife* I want my money. *clenched teeth*

????: I told you I don't have it.

?????: I've given you 78 hours to get my money, now where is it? *stabs ???? In the arm*

?????: *yelps* *breathes heavily* let's—let's make a....deal *in pain*

?????: I'm listening. *crosses arms*

?????: *smirks* *quickly grabs his gun and shoots ???? In the leg*

?????: *falls to the ground* GAH!

Kath: *gasps* *scared*

???? And ?????: *look over at her*

*****

COMMENT!!! VOTE! :)