Episode 7

Jules: Hey! Point that thing somewhere else you dick! *shoves Daniel's arm*

DJ: *angry* *stabs Jules on the shoulder*

Jules: *yelps* What did you just do?! *shoves Daniel*

DJ: *droves his knife by accident and tackles Jules again*

Jules: Ahh! Stop! *punches Daniel in the stomach*

DJ: *punches Jules with strength*

Jules: *grabs Daniel's knife and cuts Daniel's car door*

DJ: *glares*

Jules: *throws the knife at Daniel*

DJ: *dodges it then picks it up*

Jules: *grabs the weed and gets in his car and drives off*

DJ: *watches him drive away* *turns back to his car and sees Kathryn huddled in her seat with her face in her knees* *stares at her for a minute* *shakes it off and gets in the car*

Kath: *slowly looks up and looks around to see if Jules is gone*

DJ: *throws the knife into the console*

Kath: *sees blood on the knife*

DJ: *drives quickly*

Kath: *stays quiet*

Later...

Kath: *wakes up* *looks around and sees they're still driving and it's dark*

DJ: *turns into another forest area* The cops won't find us here *pulls up to a cabin type thing*

Kath: *slowly gets out of the car*

DJ: We'll just hide out here as long as we can, check inside if there's anything.

Kath: *hesitantly walks inside* *sees there's brand new furniture and decorations but no people or food*

DJ: *walks in* Hm. Impressive. Now, I'll go out and get some food. You stay here. Or else. *leaves*

Kath: *watches him leave and runs to the kitchen* *sees the phone* *picks up and dials Miles's number*

Operator: I'm sorry, your call has been disconnected to find out more information on your area code press--

Kath: *slams the phone back on its hook* Ugh! *slides down on the wall* I need to get out of here.

Meanwhile...

DJ: *walks into the grocery store acting natural* *grabs all the items he needs* *grabs a milk carton* *sees Kathryn's picture on the side* Shit.

Random Person: *looks at him weirdly* *walks away*

DJ: *goes to pay for his stuff* *sees the newspaper stand* *grabs the newspaper*

Clerk: That'll be 2, 348.75 pesos, Sir.

DJ: *hands the clerk the money*

Clerk: *gives Daniel the bags* Have a nice---

DJ: *already gone*

Clerk: ...day... *smiles at the next customer*

DJ: *sits in his car and looks at the newspaper* KATHRYN BERNARDO MISSING. *flips the page* KATHRYN BERNARDO MISSING. *flips the page quickly* KATHRYN BERNARDO MISSING. *flips the page* KATHRYN BERNARDO MISSING. *flips multiple pages and every page had mentioned Kathryn's disappearance* For fucksakes... *throws the newspaper in the back and drives*

15 Minutes Later...

DJ: *gets home* *hurriedly gets the bags and gets inside*

Kath: *jumps* *slightly startled* *looks at him*

DJ: *sees she hooked up the TV* *impressed but shakes it off* *puts the groceries on the kitchen counter* *grabs the newspaper and reads the article about Kathryn*

******

COMMENT and VOTE