Episode 3

JC/Kevin: *look at Daniel*

Kevin: Did you get shot in the head or something because this is absolutely absurd!

DJ: What's worse Kevin!? Huh?! Her getting away and telling the cops we all go to jail for our entire lives or us keeping her and keeping it discrete?

Kevin: When she gets found we'll go to jail too! This is a lose-lose situation DJ!

DJ: UGH! *pulls his hair* Will you listen to me?! I'm not letting her get away after what she just saw!!

Kevin: *sighs* Fine, DJ. Fine. But, this is all on you. *walks out*

DJ: *walks to Kathryn and grabs her arm and pulls inside a room* Enjoy your stay! *shuts the door and locks it*

Kath: *stares at the door* what! *thinks: they can't do this!!* *looks around the room* *huddles in a corner and cries into her hands*

Meanwhile....

JC: What are we gonna do?

Kevin: Did you seriously tell her to enjoy her stay? *looking at DJ*

DJ: What was I suppose to say?

Kevin: *mutters* idiot.

DJ: *gets closer to Kevin* Shut up,

Kevin: *glares* *stands tall but he's about 2-3 inches shorter than DJ* What? Are you gonna kill me? Your own brother?

DJ: Don't underestimate me.

Kevin: What's there to underestimate your stupid enough as it is, bringing a girl here.

DJ: *raises his fist* You son of--

JC: GUYS! KNOCK IT OFF!

Kevin/DJ: *look at JC*

Kevin: *shoves Daniel away from him*

DJ: *glares* *crosses his arms*

JC: But...We need to find away to sort this out...we can't bring her into this mess.

Kevin: Too late, jackass over here already did that. *sneers at Daniel and walks away*

DJ: Ugh! It's not my fault she was there and I thought she would turn me in!

JC: *sighs* Maybe....Maybe we should just....let her stay here....keep her here for now...we can't risk been caught. It's almost happened already.

Meanwhile....

Julia: *staring out the window* *biting her lip*

Arisse: Should we call her? It's been 45 minutes guys, she usually gets directions on the second try.

Julia: *nods* Miles, get the phone.

Miles: *gets the phone*

Julia: *grabs it* *dials Kath's cell*

Arisse: What is it?

Julia: *hangs up* She's not answering.

Julia calls Kathryn's phone 500 times and Kath still hasn't answered.

Juli: *taears in her eyes* What if she got in an accident? She said it was raining! She said she went down Anders and took a left into the Oaklyn Woods, that place has no traffic only the very few people that are coming in or out of town.

Arisse: Gimme that! *grabs the phone* *calls* Damn it, Voice mail! *hangs up*

Miles: maybe she just stopped at Kaye's house, it's only a few blocks away from here, cause it's raining pretty hard and Kath gets scared driving in the rain, she probably stopped at Kaye's. We should just stay here and if she's not back by tomorrow night then we can start worrying.

Arisse/Julia: Yeah, ok.

Meanwhile...

DJ: *walks into the room and sees Kath sitting on the bed*

Kath: *looks at him* *trying to hide her fear* Why--Why am I here...P-Please let me go.

DJ: I think you know where you're here *shuts the door* You're not going to tell anyone about what you saw...Got it?

Kath: *nods frantically*

DJ: You'll do what I say. *pins her against the wall* Kapiche?

Kath: *nods* *afraid*

*****

COMMENT!!