Thorn

Aiden came home from yet another long, exhausting filming day. He didn't know how his dad did it, made several big budget action movies in a span of a decade. The movie he was filming wasn't really an action movie, but there was some kind of fighting sequence which he filmed earlier, and his body already took a beating, literally, what more if you were the face of a franchise of super hero movies? He had a new appreciation for his father all of a sudden. He didn't bother turning on the lights when he entered his bedroom. He kicked off his shoes as he sat on the edge of the bed and stripped down to his boxers. He really should take a shower, he thought to himself, but he was so tired that he just wanted to lay down for a few minutes, maybe even fall asleep as he was; he was sleeping alone anyway, as he had done the last few days. He pulled back the covers and went under, immediately laying down on his stomach. His eyes were just drifting shut when he felt fingers tickle his earlobe. He smiled.  

"Hey intruder, I think you should stop what you're doing right now before I call the cops and have you arrested for breaking and entering," he said and the playful fingers stopped. 

He felt the bed dip as the person moved and started kissing his nape. "I dare you to call the cops," the sweet female voice he was so familiar with said back to him. "You do that. Do you really want me to stop what I'm doing and leave you alone?" 

"No, but my fiancée might get mad." 

"Oh will she now? Well, then we must never tell her," she pressed a pointer finger to his lips, a sign for him to keep quiet. 

He turned around and pulled the woman's head to him, kissed her properly in the dark. He moved so that he was now on top of her, the kissing continued, the caresses getting more urgent and less playful. "Will you join me in the shower?" 

"Oh, but your fiancée might get mad," she playfully repeated to him. 

"Maybe she won't. She's the nicest person I know. Besides, I really need your help in washing the places I can't reach." 

"Hmmm, when you put it that way, it all sounds very innocent," she nibbled on his bottom lip.  

He groaned and lifted her up into his arms and carried her into his bathroom. He turned the light on and turned the water on to fill the tub up and added some bubble bath soap. He returned to the woman and lifted up her t-shirt over her head. "Hello, sweetie." 

"Hello." 

"What are you doing here, surprising me in the middle of the night?" 

"I've been missing you like crazy." 

"I didn't see your car." 

"I found a guest spot when I came in. Are you surprised?" 

"Yes. And this was the kind of surprise I badly needed," he held her hand guided her into the tub. He slid in in front of her and her hands immediately started massaging his shoulders. 

"Tough day at work?" 

"Yeah, a little bit. That feels good, sweetie."