Strangers

He followed in his father's footsteps.

He became one of Hollywood's hottest and most talked about leading men. After a very successful first starring role in a coming-of-age movie, he became in demand. His earnest and heartfelt performance piqued the critics' interest, while his good looks, with his shock of dark hair contrasting with his baby blue eyes earned him millions of fangirls worldwide. He may have not been the lead star, but his small role captured the hearts of everyone who managed to watch the non-blockbuster movie.

He followed his small victory with a lead role in a television series. He hoped this new show would be successful and that it would open more doors for him. He wanted to earn recognition on his own, not because he was the son of his famous parents.

He was definitely one to watch. And he was ready to take on the challenge.

He was focused on his career, but at what expense?

***

She followed in her mother's footsteps.

She and her two "sisters"-slash-best friends started a event planning business. They planned all kinds of parties: weddings, baby showers, bachelorette parties, bar mitzvahs, you name it, they'll plan it. So far business has just been alright; they're still in the process of building their clientele, but getting there slowly and surely. All they needed was a big break, a wedding or a party that would put their business on the map.

She got into the business not just because of her mom, but because she was a hopeless romantic at heart. She loved weddings, was a flower girl at many of her mom's friends' weddings when she was younger, and wanted to use her vivid imagination and passionate creativity into turning a bride's dreams into reality. Of the three friends, she was the wedding specialist, and she loved it. She even had her dream wedding already planned in her head, down to the last detail like how many buttons were on her future husband's suit jacket. All of this was planned with one man in mind. The only problem was, he didn't know she even existed.

She was definitely one to watch. She was driven, imaginative, ambitious, and a dreamer.

She was focused on her career, but at what expense?

***

What happens next?