Pirouette

Emily Jane was in the midst of planning one of Hollywood's 'It' couple's wedding. Aiden recommended her to his co-star and friend Brandon Jacobs. Brandon was set to wed Jenna Malone, the star of last summer's runaway romantic comedy hit. Fans of 'Benna', as the adoring public called them, were excited for the wedding of the year. Brandon was all dark and handsome where Jenna was all blonde and sunny, the perfect match.

Because of all the attention on the upcoming wedding and Jenna dropping her name every chance she got, Emily Jane had garnered some public interest on herself. A magazine wanted to feature her, Lizzie, and Amanda in their women empowerment issue. They were to be filed under 'Ones To Watch'. She was sitting in front of her vanity looking at her reflection and practicing her smile.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Aiden sauntered into her bedroom causing her to jump in fright.

"Oh my gosh, A!" she slapped him on the arm as he got closer to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry, sweets. Jared let me in."

"Sweetie, I don't know how you do this. I am so nervous!"

"The magazine article?"

"Yeah! I must be absolutely ridiculous, right? It's most likely gonna be a blurb with a small picture of the three of us. I don't know why I'm so jittery."

"Sweetie, you are going to be fine; you're gonna look absolutely beautiful and blow everyone away."

"I got into this business because I like to be behind the scenes, making things happen like it's magic; and now I'm being thrust into the limelight. And I'm glad they agreed for me to bring along Lizzie and Amanda; this is OUR business, after all. I didn't know why they only wanted to feature me," Emily Jane frowned.

"Come here," Aiden said and helped her stand up. He pulled her into a bone crushing hug and buried his face on her shoulder. "Ems, you deserve this, okay? You have been busting your behind making all these weddings happen. It's about time you got some recognition."

"But this isn't important to me, Sweetie."

"I know, but this is a good thing. You'll get more exposure and leave your mark."

"You're right."

"What happened to my little go-getter anyway?" he lifted her chin up so he can gaze into her eyes.

"She's right here," she said with a smile, finally brightening up. "Thank you. I love you so much!"

"There is one thing I'm worried about," Aiden said.

"What is it?" Emily Jane asked with her eyebrows furrowed. She moved her hands from his waist to his hair, playing with his ears.

"That other guys will see your picture and just instantaneously fall in love with you."

"What?" Emily Jane exclaimed, flabbergasted. "First of all, it's a women's magazine, not a men's magazine about the 100 hottest women or whatever list that I would never be a part of. Second of all, that's highly doubtful."

"You think so?"

"Guaranteed," she said continuing to play with both of his ears.

"Well, I don't think it's that guaranteed, sweetie. You are a beautiful woman and so, so, sexy," he growled at her. He brought his lips down to hers and kissed her, parting her lips easily.

"Sweetie, my brother's home," she said against his lips, pushing his chest with the palm of her hands.

"No, he's not. He was on his way out when I came in," he bent down and placed his hands behind her knees, easily lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist.