Chapter Fifty-Two: All The Wrong Answers

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Harry?" I whip my head up at the sound of my name. Zayn pauses the xbox game as Elizabeth pokes her head out of my bedroom. "Can I speak to you for a second?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure," I nod slowly before turning and looking at Zayn. With wide eyes I slowly stood up and stretched, taking as long as humanly possible before I go into a secluded room with her. It's absolutely terrible but she was supposed to be leaving tomorrow and I hadn't been spending time with her. My date with Chrissy was three days ago; since then all I could focus on was Chrissy.

Elizabeth was just there to always tug on my shoulder when Chrissy and the guys were leaving to do something. Elizabeth would want to lay down and cuddle which just ended up leading to things I once loved to do but now I thought of it as a chore. It was horrible but it was the cold truth. Elizabeth was breathtaking, don't get me wrong, with her cute button nose and bright eyes. Her hair was always so soft against my skin but the way she layed in my arms, it rubbed against my nose too much. Elizabeth had once held my heart but the things I used to love began to tick me off. Her voice was much too shrill, and her touch was starting to become repulsive.

Chrissy's body was like a perfect match to mine. Her head slid right between my shoulder and head, her hair never once bothered me. Her hips aligned together with mine, her tiny delicate hands sought shelter in mine... She was mine. I wanted her to be mine, only mine. The day I saw Luke and her kissing I practically lost it on stage. If Mrs. Coats hadn't been in the room I would've decked that poor motherfucker's face. Hell, I would've bashed it in. He shouldn't have been kissing Chrissy like that. The little wanker was so damn smug about it afterwards, nodding to me with that fucking grin, practically asking to be punched.

"Louis, I grant you permission to take over for me."

"And the Tommo will crush the Lame-anator for you," Lou cheered as he grabbed my controller. Zayn rolled his eyes as he unpaused the game. I contemplated just standing and watching, pretending to forget about Elizabeth but that was too much of a dick move. Twisting on my heel to my death, I trudged to my bedroom. God, what does she want?

"What's up?" She looks over at me from her suitcase as she packs all her little knick knacks she brought over.

"I feel like we haven't seen each other in days," she complains.

"That's not true. I see you all the time." Each word is slow and deliberate as I try to distinguish her attitude. Is she pissed? Sad? Passive agressive?

"You know what I mean, baby." I winced at the pet name. I was not her baby, not anymore.

"I'm sorry." It seemed like that was the only word that I knew nowadays.

"Can you believe I leave in less than twelve hours?" Good riddance. "I feel like I just got here. You've been so busy with rehearsals and shows." I nod as I walk over to my bed and lay down on it, back against the headboard and my ankles crossed. "I feel like I hardly even connected with the boys. And Christina. I want to know about her."

"She's out with Liam," I folded my hands on my laps, playing with my fingers instead of looking at her curious expression.

"I think they'd be cute," her comment makes me finally look at her. Elizabeth turned away and pretended to be engrossed in her folding. What was she trying to do? That's another thing I despise about Elizabeth, she liked to play little mind games. It was childish and got old too fast.

"Yeah, guess they would." That's a bunch of bullshit. The only person she should be with is me.

"What's her favorite color?" Her head snapped back up to me, her eyes mimicking mine by taking forever to blink.