Chapter Fifty: Touch Me

"Chrissy," soft lips danced along my skin. "Chrissy," the luring voice sang again. A heavy body slid over mine; bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. Every grove of their body scultped to mine, their hands slipping up and down my side, exploring every inch like life depended on it. When I batted my eyes open, I was greeted with a mop full of curls. His face loomed over mine with that damn smile that made my insides feel like jello. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning," I groggily smiled back at him, shifting on the couch and accidently rubbing up against him. Harry bit his bottom lip with a low groan, his eyes fluttering close. "You okay, bud?" Curiously, I repeated my motions, shifting under him. Payback was cruel and revenge was a dish best served cold.

"If you keep doing that I will rip off your clothes." Oh.

"Fiesty," I wink at him after he re-opened his eyes, a tiny smirk playing its way across my lips. He leaned in and brushed his lips with mine. A small giggle errupted from me, causing his smile to widen. "I like you."

"I like you too, Chrissy," the way he said my name could make me go insane. I could listen to him say it a thousand times and never once get bored with it. "I wish I could spend all day here with you." 

"Naked?" My eyes widened as I slapped a hand over my mouth. What? Why did I say that? Did I really just let myself say that? Harry laughed before taking refuge in the crook of neck. "I- I-"

"Shh." he purred in my ear. "We have to be quiet so we don't wake the others. We don't have to go to rehearsals for another hour."

"You woke me up at 6:30, for this?" My gaze slipped over to the VCR, the tiny red digits stared back at me.

"No, I woke up at 6:30 for this," his lips came crashing down on mine. He rocked his body against me, causing a warm feeling to spread throughout. I nipped at his bottom lip without hesitation. Harry was slowly killing me, I swear. Mouths opened simutainously as our tongues rushed to great one another with joy; a soft groan coming from Harry. I fisted his curls, tugging at them in every direction. His large hands slipped under my top causing me to squirm at how cold they were. I could feel him smile as our tongues danced, hips rocking together in sync. 

In our heated moment, I forgot we were on the couch where I had fallen asleep previously. I rolled us over on accident, crashing down to the floor with me landing ontop of his rock hard chest. Our lips disconnected as we both tried to substain our laughs. "I- Did you- The floor?"

"I-I'm sorry," I said inbetween giggles.

"It's fine. I like this position better," Harry's left lid dropped in a sly wink, his massive hands settling on my waist. I shifted so I was straddling his stomach, leaning down to kiss his sculpted jawline. Harry bit his bottom lip, his eyes shutting in ecstasy. With peppering kisses, I traveled down his neck, leaving a small love bite on his collar bones before pulling away. "You're torturing me, love," his voice was so velvety and smooth like music to my ears. 

Harry leaned up on his elbows to try and capture my lips with his. I pulled away, turning my head so his lips met my ear. "God, Chrissy," he nipped at my earlobe, causing me to jump in surprise. He held onto my hips, making sure I couldn't escape his hold. "Christina," my name rolled off his tongue perfectly. "Chris," he purred again. He repeated my name over and over, my head started to spin at this. Harry pulled away to meet my frantic eyes. This time made the move to kiss him. Our lips met in a frenzy, attacking each other until they were red and swollen. But the kisses never ceased, there were waves of intensity, sweet highs that made my toes curl and my hands yank on his brunette locks.

Then there were the passionate lows, our kissing slowed and our touches became more tender. Harry slowly rolled me over on my back, his hands finding mine and interlacing the fingers. He pulled away slowly, his lips dragging across mine for what felt like eternity. I kept my eyes closed as he left kisses on my eyelids and forehead, his nose nuzzling against my skin. With a sigh of relief, Harry rested his forehead against mine. My eyelids fluttered open only to gaze into his captivating pupils. "I wish I could spend all morning in your arms," I whispered.