Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time-Bomb

“You look beautiful,” I heard the familiar voice say. My eyes met his in the mirror, a smile appearing on my lips.

“Thanks but I look like a slut.” Before he could say anything back, a head of blonde hair popped his head into my room and laughed loudly. 

“You do but a pretty slut,” Niall said. His comment made Harry reach over and whack his arm. “I speak the truth!” Niall cried before leaving us alone. Harry’s crystal green eyes connected with mine once again. He reached up and ran a hair through his chocolate colored curls.

“I think you look really gorgeous, Chrissy... I mean it.” He said, turning on his heel and left the room. I licked my lips before applying the deep scarlet lipstick. We were all finally doing what Zayn had been begging us to do the last month. We’re going clubbing to ‘celebrate winter break’ before Sarah and Abigail went out of town. We’d see them once school picked back up in January, but Zayn and Niall wanted them to ‘go out in style’. Ergo; they wanted to dry hump them all night for as long as possible before their lovers went away. 

My feet found the obnoxious high heels that Abigail left me. Anything over three inches just screams danger to me. I gripped the wall, trying to find my balance before I turned out my lights and walked down the hallway. My eyes wondered around my living room, where everyone was. The boys look dazzling and the girls looked like gems next to them. I spotted Abigail and Niall first, my heart warming at the sight. Abigail’s fire colored hair went well with the dark green cocktail dress she had on. Niall had on a matching colored shirt, dark wash jeans, and kicks. His hand was holding her as he kept his eyes focused on her. Their smiles reflected one another, they truly were the cutest couple ever.

Sarah had on a dark blue dress that fitted her figure perfectly. It was one shouldered and the sides were cut out. Zayn grinned at her before leaning down and whispering something in her ear that made her giggle. All this cuteness made me want to vomit. 

Tammy was on the couch talking to Liam and Louis. She had on a scarlet colored dress that was long sleeved. She was probably the smartest of us girls, wearing something appropriate for the weather. Or at least that was what I thought until she uncrossed her arms. The dress had a deep v-cut and exposed more of the Tammantor than I wanted to see. She still looked gorgeous with her curls pinning her face and makeup flawlessly done. I didn’t have much room to speak when it came to how exposing this dress was. Louis’s eyes were the first to meet mine, his smile growing. I sent him a tiny glare. It was all his fault. He bought me this and practically forced me into it. “There’s my baby!”

“She’s my baby,” Harry’s voice startled me. He was leaning against the kitchen entrance, a smirk on his face. I wish I was his. I wanted nothing more than to saunter over to him and feel those curls slip through my fingers. I wanted him to kiss me like his life depended on it. In case you couldn't tell, I was going crazy ever since Harry apologized.

“Everyone set?” I ignored his comment, trying the 'hard- to- get' card as I reached over and grabbed my jacket. I slipped it on, letting the inside help warm me up. I already knew that going outside was going to suck. Freezing my ass off would be an understatement.

~

The club music pumped in my ears, the familiar beat greeting me. It was jam packed with people dancing, mingling, and having a great time. I could faintly hear Niall holler in excitement. Looking over at them, Zayn and Niall fist bumped each other before wrapping their arms around their girls. The boys found us a table to start off the night. Sarah, Tammy, Abigail, and I all got to sit on the stools around it while the boys just filled in the places. Louis was talking loudly in Harry’s ear but not loud enough for me to hear what was going on. Abigail was making faces at Niall, her giggle somehow louder than the music. Sarah was already kissing Zayn, her hands at the nape of his neck. Lastly, Tammy was trying to make casual conversation with Liam.