Chapter Thirty-Nine: Time Lapse

Seconds turned into minutes, which turned into hours, turning into days... I think you get the point. What I am trying to say, is that the weekend blew by with a simple blink. It was a new experience to wake up at 7 on your own, before your own alarm, stare at it, and then realize you didn't even set it. Why? Because you have two weeks of pure freedom. And just how did I spend the first few days? 

Well, first I slept in. Then I would get up and grab a little snack, dragging my feet across the floor. To keep warm I had brought about half of my bed sheets with me, unable to stand my fridged house. I would crawl back into bed, texting on my phone before drifting off. It was nice, especially when I woke up from a nap and felt a certain pair of muscular arms around me.

His eyes seemed to have gotten greener since the last time I checked. His hair was a chocolate brown, flowing in every direction on his perfect head. His lips were pinker than usual and he kept biting his lip around me. We'd smile at each other before he'd pull me into his chest, letting my head rise and fall with the steady rhythm his chest created. We could go hours without saying a single word to each other, just laying side by side and enjoying each other's company. Then we'd find ourselves talking about the silliest things. We talked about different styles of shoes; which he liked and didn't like when performing on stage. He elaborated on how he went to picking and narrowing down his choices when shopping for a pair of shoes, the process that led up to it and from the stand point he has. Let's just say, Harry Styles never has a dull moment in his day.

"Chrissy?" His deep voice flowed to my ears. I shifted in his arms, letting our pupils greet each other. I raised an eyebrow to let him know I was listening. "Do you wanna... maybe... Go on a date with me today? I mean, you don't have to but I just think it would be nice and all..." I couldn't contain the smile on my face as I nodded. Harry leaned in and kissed my cheek before sitting up in bed. It was probably one in the afternoon; Harry and I had just spent all day cuddling. It was a crazy sight, at least that's what Liam said when he walked in without knocking. We we're just holding each other, fully clothed and over the covers, intently talking to each other. Harry held his hand out for me once he slipped off the bed, helping me up. 

I rummaged through my bag to find a cute outfit, I had spent the night for ever how many in a row. Claiming the bathroom first, locking it behind me and got to changing. A pair of dark denim went nicely with my tight maroon long sleeved shirt. With a black scarf and my warmest jacket on, I combed my hair and walked out. Harry was sitting on the end of the bed, texting away. I cleared my throat, letting him know I was there. The smile on his face reflected mine as he stood up. He looked devioushly handsome in his dark green vneck and black coat. 

"Where are you going?" Zayn called, looking over at us as we headed for the door.

"Out," Harry replied simply, placing his hands on my hips to guide me faster. "Don't wait up," he practically sang- his deep voice rattling. A giggle escaped my lips as we exited the room. Harry didn't tighten his grip on me, nor did he move away while we walked down the hall and into the elevator. "I really like your giggle," his voice carried, causing another giggle to escape my lips.

"Stop sucking up," I said with a roll of my eyes.

"The only one doing any sucking is you." He said in a playful tone. We finally go to the elevator, thankfully not having to wait long for the doors to open and let us in. I stared at the flashing sign near the top of the lift, letting us know which floors we passed. After descending to the lobby, the doors opened again and Harry grabbed my hand. Pulling me out to his car, he opened the door for me before going around the car and hopping in the driver's seat.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I turned on the radio, moving around uncomfortably as I waited for the heater to turn on. With Christmas approaching quickly, the weather's once high temperatures were beginning to dwindle.