Chapter 23

I'll be introducing a new character in this chapter. Meet Adrian! I've chosen the very handsome Taylor Kinney from Chicago Fire to portray him. You might've also seen him in the movie The Other Woman or The Vampire Diaries as Mason.

 You might've also seen him in the movie The Other Woman or The Vampire Diaries as Mason

The floor looked like that childhood game where you pretended that the floor was lava. You would put things on the floor so you could travel room to room. Except we weren't playing a game and the stuff on the ground was our discarded clothes. I wouldn't be able to wear those particular pair of jeans again. They happened to also be my favorite. Noah didn't want to waste time with buttons or zippers tonight. He ripped the button off my jeans and pulled them down my thighs in lightning speed.

The first thing that came off was my sweater. I pulled it over my shoulders and tossed it. If Noah took it of chances are it would've ended up like the jeans. After most of my body was exposed I yanked at the hem of his shirt. He chuckled then took it off before his removed his jeans.

He kissed the spot where me marked me then continued to kiss my body inch by inch. His lips were being very thorough. As his lips blazed their own trail so did his hands which slid down my body to the hem of my panties. Noah's hand then moved upward to the swells of my breasts causing my back to arch.

"Let down your hair Rapunzel."

"Cute, because I'm a princess right?" I yanked my hair out of the pony tail letting my hair splay over my shoulders.

Noah's fingers proceeded to pay attention to my chest. "You still have fabric covering your body and that is completely unacceptable." Luckily for both of us I thought ahead and went with a bra that clasped at the front. Easy access for him, although watching him struggle to unhook it from the back would be quite entertaining. His hands cupped my cheeks as Noah brushed his lips against mine. "You hold the key to my heart. You have from the moment we met, you just didn't know it yet."

"If you knew what I was to you why did you let me walk away that day on the beach?"

"I didn't want to scare you. Sure I could've grabbed you, threw you over my shoulder and take you back here but what good would've that done? Chances are you would think I'm crazy and wouldn't ever talk to me."

"Kidnapping. That sounds sexy." I wiggled my eyebrows and Noah shook his head. He moved his lips down to my neck, nipping along the way. He moved his lips down to my neck, nipping along the way. His tongue flicked over the mark and my hips bucked forward. "Noah..."

"Hmm?" He kissed his mark and continue to pepper kisses further down my body until he reached my navel. Noah looked up at me with a smirk on his face as traced the hem of my panties.

"You really like to tease don't you?"

"I've been thinking about this moment for a long time and took a lot of cold showers."

"Where was my invitation?"

"You don't need one. I'll always welcome your company."

"As much as I love where this conversation is heading I think it's time to get down to business if you know what I mean." I unclasped my bra and let the straps fall down my shoulders. I stood completely still for a second and watched Noah lick his lips. It was primal, the hunger in his eyes shown by how dark his eyes still were.  In an instant he hovered over me. I could feel his hot breath fanning my face. "I love you," he whispered huskily.