chapter 11

Chapter 11

Diana's P.O.V

I was happily dreaming of Noah and me somewhere on a beach when someone woke me up by jumping on the bed. “Go away.” I groaned. Last night I didn’t exactly sleep well with my mind on the whole werewolf thing. I must be crazy thinking that it actually happened, but my gut gives me a feeling that I’m not wrong. I thought about telling the girls about it, but I’m pretty sure they’d send me to the psych ward or ask me if I was high. The possibilities were endless on how’d they react.

“Get up sleepy head. Someone wants to take you out for breakfast.”

“Stop teasing me. I’d like to stay under the covers thank you very much.”

“So I should take that as a no for breakfast?” A masculine voice said.

Shit. That wasn’t any guy’s voice. It was Noah’s.

I sat up from the bed and stretched my arms. “Uh hi.”

“Breakfast sound good to you?”

“She’s going to have to take a rain check today.” Rachel beamed. “We are going shopping and having a major girls day. Besides you’ll see her tonight. Jake said something about having a bonfire down at the beach again. Besides, I haven’t seen Abby or Hallie in a while and we have quite a bit in common.”

Noah laughed. “I guess I will see you tonight Diana.” He walked over towards me and leaned in like he was going to kiss me. I pressed the palm of my hands on his chest. His eyes glanced down at my hands and then to me.

“I probably have terrible breath right now since I haven’t brushed my teeth yet…”

Rolling his eyes, he took my hands off his chest and continued leaning towards me. His soft lips molded with mine before he pulled away. I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him so more, but Claire and Rachel were in the room.

“I will always want to kiss you.” He whispered to me.

“So just out of curiosity, what did you want to do for breakfast?”

His face slightly reddened. He was blushing. Okay, that was completely adorable. Now I seriously was having a hard time not kissing him. To be completely honest I would not mind spending the entire day kissing him. That would be the perfect day to me.

“Well, you see it wasn’t my idea to be honest. I uh don’t really know where to start at. But anyways I’ve been talking quite a bit about you and my parents have overheard some of it and they really want to meet you. So my mom wanted me to ask you if you would like to come over for breakfast today.”

“It’s really early in the morning though and I’m pretty tired.”

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” Noah smirked.

“I hardly eat breakfast anymore.”

“Well then I think it’s time for a change. Don’t you think?”

“I think I’m going to need some more convincing,” I teased.

“What if I kiss you?”

“Ooh, as tempting as that sounds I’m going to have to pass on that.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.”

“That didn’t stop me from kissing you a few minutes ago.”

“True, but I barely have time to get ready to meet your parents.”

“Would dinner work better?”