Chapter 36; Butterflies

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

"This is a great way to wake up." A hoarse voice awakened me from my previous dreamless sleep.

I slowly inched my eyes open, last night still a blur.

The first thing I came face-to-face with was Harry's deep green eyes.

I squeezed my eyes shut, yearning to remember how I ended up in Harry's arms, on the floor.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" He spoke softly again, the smell of alcohol filling my nose.

Then it hit me, Harry was piss drunk last night...

"You still stick of alcohol." I cringed, now tucking my head into his chest so I no longer had to smell that awful stench.

His breath hitched, as he tightened his grip on my waist slightly.

"Shit," He cursed, in his deep British accent.

"What happened last night?" He moaned.

"Oh not much. You just twirled around, faceplanted, pissed yourself, walked out of the bathroom naked, telling me your body was all for me and then passed out in front of my bed." I explained, earning a deep groan from Harry.

"Lex, I'm so sorry." He mumbled, as I lent my head back, so I could now look him in the eyes.

His eyebrows were slightly raised in concern and his full lips were partly agape. I could tell he was truly sorry for getting wasted, he just had that vibe to him.

"Just please don't get that drunk ever again." I whispered, him now nodding lightly.

"I bet you Niall was worse than me." His apologetic half-smile, now twisted into an amused smirk.

I instantly furrowed my eyebrows together, flashbacks of Niall messing up Preston's room fresh in my memory.

I immediately pushed my hands against his chest, freeing myself from his hold.

"Lex, what did he do?" Harry's tone was now hard.

I furiously skidded over to my door, swinging it open in a rage of fury.

I stomped over to the guest room, swinging open the door.

But no one was in there.

"Lex, stop," Harry raised his voice, trying to grasp my attention.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I spoke through gritted teeth.

Before Harry could reach me, I was already on my way down the stairs, clenching my fists in anger.

I speed-walked into the kitchen, and to my hypothesis, there he was, sitting innocently at the table with his back facing me.

Izzi was rooting through the fridge, completely oblivious to my entrance.

I walked straight up to Niall, and glared darkly down at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I screamed, just as he turned his head to look up at me.

Before he could let a sound fall out of his trembling lips, I connected the palm of my hand, with his cheek, the sound of the contact echoing throughout the kitchen.

He immediately brought his hand up to where I had slapped him, and stood up, backing away from me.

Izzi gasped loudly, running to Niall's side.

"The fuck!?" He yelped out, now leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Get out of my house!" I continued to scream, but not bothering to stalk him to where he stood.