Chapter 13; I Panicked

*ALEXIS P.O.V*

"Fuck!" I yelped out in pain, dropping my hair curler on my bathroom floor.

I gripped onto my right index finger and squeezed my eyes shut.

"You okay?" Harry's voice called out from the other side of the door.

"I-I'm fine." I lied, turning the tap on and rinsing my finger under it.

"Are you sure?" He asked, obviously standing in front of the door waiting.

"Positive." I assured him, turning off the tap and wrapping a piece of toilet paper around it.

I quickly recovered the curler from off the ground once i heard his footsteps fade and placed it on the counter.

Once I realized the toilet paper wasn't really subsiding the pain I threw it in the toilet bowl.

I painfully grabbed the curler and continued to curl the remainder of my hair into soft ringlets.

Once I finished I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hair lost about a quarter of its length but other than that; it looked pretty cute if I did say so myself.

I unplugged the curler and left it on the counter. I looked down at my blistered finger and sighed, sliding open the door that led to my bedroom.

The first thing I saw was Harry laying down on my bed, with my phone in his hands.

"Harry!" I huffed, running up to him and snatching it away.

I looked down at it and it was on a picture of Preston in the bath with several little duckies floating around him.

"He's adorable." He cheekily smiled, sitting up.

I just chuckled and walked over to my dresser. I slid open the drawer and rummaged through it; finally picking a black tshirt with lace sleeves. I closed that drawer and opened another, grabbing a pair of light pre-ripped skinny jeans and white ankle socks.

"Your hair looks nice." Harry awkwardly added, making me turn around and smirk at him.

"It better." I sarcastically sighed. I walked over towards the bathroom again but stopped once I heard his raspy voice pipe up,

"You do know you don't have to change in the bathroom.." He muttered. I turned my head and gave him an 'are you crazy' look.

"I've seen you naked before." He added, with a sly smirk spreading across his face; afterwards getting greeted by two indents.

He was still sitting on the edge of my bed with his elbows resting on his knees, leaning forwards. His curls were messily displayed across his eyes so he quickly shook them away.

I just shook my head and chuckled, managing to suppress a blush.

"You wish."

I walked into my bathroom and slid the door closed. I slid down my sweatpants and replaced then with my jeans. I then lifted the oversized 'jack wills' sweater over my head and I didn't have to take off a shirt because I wasn't wearing one underneath. I only had a bra on so I slipped the black tshirt over my head and looked up into the mirror. I quickly slipped on my socks and slid the door back open.

"Ready?" Harry asked, standing beside the door. I slipped by him and walked out of my bedroom.

"Mhm." I mumbled, trudging down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone once I felt it vibrate.

I quickly glanced at the time before I unlocked it, and it was 6:25.

The text was from Louis

"I'm not going to be able to make it to dinner, sorry love."