Chapter 34

a/n
alright so before I start I'd just like to address something that has come up.

So, someone (not naming names) commented on my last chapter saying,

"I'm not reading this anymore, there's too much drama."

Well, first of all I seriously could care less.

Second of all, I don't appreciate you actually commenting on my chapter practically telling me my fanfiction is not GOOD enough for you to read.

Thirdly, It was unnecessary to comment telling me that, because guess what, that's the type of comments that stick out to me. And I actually take that to heart, and to consideration that maybe my fanfiction shouldn't exist because it's 'too drama filled'.

And if you're the person that commented that, and you're reading this (Which I doubt because you said you weren't ;/) how would you feel if I commented on one of your fanfictions or stories saying 'ugh this is too boring. I'm not reading this anymore.'? That's right, it doesn't feel too good now does it?

But I will thank you for atleast giving this fanfiction a chance, and I'm happy you stuck through all 40 chapters. I'm sorry my fanfiction is not the type you want to read.

But, also in my opinion fanfics or any type of book, that doesn't contain drama, is a turn off. Drama creates the whole story, and well, lures me to read more.

For example, would you like to read a story that went like this:

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was good." I replied.

"Oh That's good." He sighed.

"Can you pass me the strawberries?" I then asked, staring at him patently.

"Of coarse. Because we always have strawberries in our fridge. We never run out because that would just be too much drama."

UHM NO ONE WANTS TO READ THAT. THAT'S BOR-ING.

Anyways, thanks for reading my rant!

I love all of you that take the time to comment APPRECIATIVE comments that leave a smile on my face, rather than a frown,

NOW ON WITH DA CHAPTA! ;)

-----------------------------

*CAUTION THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TOO DRAMA FILLED FOR YOUR LIKING. IF YOU'D LIKE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT IT BEING TOO DRAMATIC DON'T BOTHER BECAUSE ITS UNNECESSARY. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY. (note the sarcasm;) )

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

"I totally won the mini golf game last night!" Niall exclaimed, shoving a spoonful of Cheerios in his mouth.

"No I did!" Harry huskily protested, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

I sat down beside Niall and in front of Harry with my cereal in hand, and shook my head.

"C'mon guys, we all know I won! You all cheated." I defended, taking a bite of my cinnamon toast crunch.

"You couldn't even aim for the hole right!" Harry chuckled as I looked over at Niall, the same time he looked at me.

Small smiles crept across our faces in sync until we both erupted into fits of laughter.

"What guys?" Harry wined, narrowing his eyes down at us.

Once we got our laughter under control, Niall cleared his throat.

"I thought it was the boys' job to aim for the holes." He shrugged as Harry shook his head disapprovingly.