Chapter 23; Management

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

~The Next Day~

"Well.... Management can suck my dick for all I care." I protested, slamming my fist down on the kitchen counter.

Liam shook his head and looked down, obviously lacking sleep due to the dark colour underneath his eyes.

"Harry," He lightly spoke, looking back up to me with his soft eyes-much like a puppy's.

"You don't know what they want. This could be a good meeting. They might even get Preston's missing child's case filed sooner than forty eight hours! even though it's been twenty five already. But you've got to have hope Harry. Not everything in life is shitty." He exclaimed, locking his hand onto my shoulder, reassuringly.

"Li, I-" I sucked in a breath, tilting my head away from him.

"I know it's bad. They're going to force me to do something against my own will again.... they always do." I felt my eyes brimming with tears. I then refused to meet gaze with Liam. He's seen me totally broken before. But not this broken. Never.

"Harry. You don't know that." Liam said, dropping his arm down to his side.

"But..." I gulped,

"I do." I finished, blinking as a single tear went rolling down my cheek.

"I just know it's going to be bad." I quickly wiped the tear away, slightly sniffling.

"Just get in the car. Josh will be staying here with Lexi while we're at the meeting." He tiredly patted my back and disappeared from my blurred vision.

~Later that day~

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

"Hello." The Head of Management greeted us all as we took a seat in her office. I sat beside Liam who I had a far better bond with out of all of the lads. It use to be Louis... Until he started acting like a complete douche bag.

Louis sat by himself across from Niall and Zayn who sat beside each other. Both Liam and I were facing the desk containing the head of Management; of whom which I've spoken about several times now.

"Please, close the door." She formally stated. Which wasn't much of a question, more so a demand.

I looked behind myself at the door that was wide open. I then shrugged, completely ignoring her and resting my elbows on the arm rest with my chin buried into my hand.

My attention naturally flickered over to Louis who stood up and skidded over to the door, shutting it.

"Thank you Louis." She praised him, giving me a glare as he sat back down.

"Do you know why you all are here today?" She questioned, bitterly giving every single one of us a death glare.

Because you're a life ruiner? I thought to myself.

We all shook our heads in sync and waited for her to speak again.

"Harry...Do you have any idea?" She asked, glaring at me through her glasses that, to be honest, made her head look quite chubby.

I lightly snickered under my breath at that, staring down at my now seemingly interesting feet.

"What's so funny there?" She un-impressly asked, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Nothing." I pressed my lips together, forming one straight line.

"We're here because of that whore you impregnated and that little twerp that you call your son." She exclaimed, making my body instantly shoot up, my eyes narrowing to practical slits.