Chapter 14; Coodies

I dedicate this chapter to; @JaniHolden so keep amazing
xoxo.

---------------------------------------------

*** ALEXIS' P.O.V***

"I-I....." Liam stuttered looking almost as shocked as I was.

I was still glaring at Harry. What the hell was he thinking? First of all I have to lie to Liam, Zayn and Niall about Harry not being Preston's father, but now I ALSO have to pretend like I was raped?

"I'm really sorry Alexis.." Liam's tone softened.

I looked over at Liam who had pure guilt written across his features.

A different waitress came up to our table and her eyes literally bugged out of the sockets.

"Oh my god!" She squeaked, most likely drawing attention to us.

"I'm a huge fan!" "Huge fan!!!" She repeated, jumping up and down with the notepad she was supposed to take our orders with in her hands.

I mentally rolled my eyes and shot Harry an 'i'm going to kill you' look, making sure he saw me.

"Can I please get a picture with Y'all?!" She gasped.

She looked to be about in her early 20's. The lads nodded and smiled when she squatted down beside them. Once she was done getting pictures she looked over at me and frowned. I shyly looked down into my lap, ignoring her death glare.

"What can I get Y'all?" She asked, flipping open her notepad.

"We'd all like chicken wings." Niall spoke up.

She wrote it down and nodded. She hastily walked away, swaying her hips back and forth in the process,trying to look 'hot'.

"Sooooo....." Zayn awkwardly sighed, glancing over at me. I looked up from my lap and decided to play along with Harry's lie.

"You guys can't tell anyone." I gulped back my hesitation, "Please." I desperately tried to sound convincing.

"But didn't you contact the police?" Liam stupidly asked.

"Drop it." Harry's husky voice boomed, stopping Liam from saying anything else.

Liam nodded and looked down into his lap.

~

"I was raped, aye?" I turned around and faced him as he made his way through the door and shut it behind himself.

"Lex, I panicked." He said, resting his crutches against the wall. He brought his good leg up and untied his shoe lace, sliding off his shoe.

I dramatically huffed and walked into the kitchen, flicking on the light. I swung open the fridge door and grabbed a can of Arizona Green Tea.

I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen and lifted up the tab, opening the can. I took a sip and watched Harry crutch into the kitchen and sit across from me. This time he didn't have much of a struggle but he made a grunting sound once his butt made contact with the chair.

"What are you going to do when Preston blurts out 'Daddy' in front of the guys?" I obviously asked, setting down the Green Tea.

Harry just shrugged and looked me in the eyes, sending a shiver down my spine.

"We can just say that we both agreed to let him call me Daddy." He answered, glancing down at my drink then back up at me.

"I guess that could work." I sighed, standing back up.

"Want the rest?" I asked, pointing to the Arizona.

He nodded and reached forwards, grabbing it. He over-dramatically wiped off the top of it with his shirt then took a drink of it.

"Is wittle Harry afraid of cooties." I teased, smiling at him.

He stuck out his tongue and crinkled his nose, placing the Arizona back into the table.

He grabbed his crutches and positioned them under his arms. He waddled over to me and smiled. I looked over at the microwave and read the time, '11:37PM'.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my blonde hair that was still curled from earlier.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, wincing in pain when I hit a knot in my hair.

"Yeah, sure." He smirked, chuckling at my pain. I lightly hit him on the arm and walked out of the kitchen.

"Be right back." I hollered down at him as I made my way up the stairs, and into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and quickly slid off my jeans and replaced them with comfy, grey sweatpants. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw a 'Hipsta Please' hoodie over top of my bra. I trudged into my bathroom lazily and wiped off the remainder of my makeup and brushed my teeth. I then grabbed a elastic band as I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

I made my way back down the stairs and into the living room. Harry was laying down on the long couch and 'Marley And Me' was on the menu screen on the T.V. I smiled, walking over to the coach across from him.

"Hurtful..." Harry frowned, resting his hands on his stomach.

I chuckled and scrunched my face, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Wittle Hazza's all lonely." He cooed, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sighed and stood up, walking towards him. He inched over and patted the spot beside him. I hesitantly laid down beside him and felt his muscular arms wrap around me. He still had dark washed jeans and a white tshirt on. He pressed play using the remote and placed it down on the cushion above us.

Halfway threw the movie I was about to fall off the couch, so we switched spots, making him closest to the ledge.

I rested my head on his chest, not really paying attention to the movie. Instead I was listening to the beat of his heart. His arms were still wrapped around me, protectively and I was quite warm from his body heat.

I don't know how long I was laying there, counting the beats of his heart for but it seemed like I could do it forever. It was somehow... Calming.

"I'm glad you're back." I whispered against his chest, closing my eyes. Shortly after, I fell into a deep sleep, aware that I was still wrapped in Harry's loving embrace.

---------------------------------------------

a/n:

So cheesy, ik. Ik. BUT YO ALWAYS GOT TIME FO DA LOVEEEY DOVEYYY-NESS.

anyways, I realize this chapter was boring but it's just a filler mk.

Love yehs.

I have a dentist app. Tomorrow soooo, nighty night my wonderfuls.

<3

<3

<3

;*

Follow my OneDirection fanpage I own; @LetsFindKevin. (On Instagram)

&&LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW FOR A FASTER UPDATE

xoxo

(Continue reading ----->)