Chapter 11;Anger

a/n:

I DEDICATE THIS EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER TO;

@thekillorder , bby keep being perf! Ilysm I LOVE ALL OF MY FANS EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE ONE LOL. Anyways sorry for the short chappie, COMMENT&VOTE & TELL YO FRANDS!

-----------------------------

*LOUIS' P.O.V*

"How have you been feeling?" I asked Harry as I helped him stand up from his hospital bed.

"I'm fine." He mumbled under his breath.

"Just go get my crutches." He ordered.

"Niall," I called out,looking behind my shoulder at Niall who was sitting on a chair across from us, on his phone.

"Hmmmm?" He mumbled, looking up.

"Can you get Harry's crutches please?" I asked as politely as possible.

I looked back at Harry and I'm not gonna lie, he looked like a complete mess. He had dark rings around his eyes- signalling his lack of sleep. His eyes were half open and to be honest,he looked drunk more than anything.

"Here." Niall said, passing me the crutches.

"Thanks, Ni." I smiled, trying to look as happy as possible.

I readjusted them to fit Harry's height and gave them to him. I walked over to Niall who was sitting down again and patted his shoulder.

"C'mon." I sighed.

I looked back at Harry who seemed to not even be struggling one bit.

We exited the room and made our way over to the elevator.

Once we were all in, Harry finally felt like having a normal conversation I guess,

"How's Lex?" He piped up, suddenly with more life to his voice.

"Lexi is fine." I muttered, leaning against the wall of the elevator.

Harry was glaring at me; making me uncomfortable and in a bad mood all of a sudden.

"Who shit in your cornflakes this morning?" He snapped, shifting his weight onto his good leg.

I frowned in his direction and shook my head.

"Shut up." I snapped back.

FIRST OF ALL, I was trying to be as nice as possible, talking about Lexi. But I just can't help feeling jealous. I'm jealous that Harry has a beautiful son with Lexi. I'm jealous that their relationship is being fixed. I'm just downright jealous of Harry. But of coarse I can't tell him that. I can't tell anyone about my real feelings for Lexi.

Harry took my advice and stopped talking. He tensed his jaw and knitted his eyebrows together.

The elevator finally dinged and Niall was the first one out. We both followed, awkwardly and watched Niall sign a paper at the front desk which signed out Harry's crutches.

Once we all stepped outside there was AT LEAST a hundred fans gathered around screaming at us, and shouting questions.

"Harry! What happened to your leg!?"

"HARRY ARE YOU OK?"

"who was that girl at your flat?"

"HARRY HAVE MY CHILDREN!"

I chuckled at that last remark and shook my head. I looked over at Niall who looked underly scared. I rested my hand on his back and rubbed it.

"It's ok Ni." I whispered.

We finally made it through the crowd of girls, ignoring every question. We hopped into the same van we came in, and our driver couldn't move. The girls were huddled around the car, chanting our names. I groaned and buried my head into my hands.

I mean, I love all of our fans and everything. There wouldn't even be One Direction without them! It's just sometimes they're a little too much to handle.

The driver honked several times but the girls didn't budge. At this point I was getting really pissed off and anxious so I flung open my door-probably hitting a couple girls or two- and stepped out.

"ALL OF YOU!" I yelled, desperate to get their attention.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" I cussed, with adrenaline pumping through my veins.

All of them fell silent until one girl towards the back of the crowd piped up.

"This is why you're my least favourite."

I frowned at her remark and hopped back into the van. I angrily tugged my seat belt on and grumbled under my breath. The girls slowly started making a path so we could get through. Finally we drove out onto the road, leaving the disappointed fans behind.

"What the hell's your problem?" Harry asked from beside me. I shot him a cold glare, feeling my face get hot with anger.

"Have you EVER thought that maybe YOU'RE the problem?" I asked, raising my voice at him. I noticed Niall beside Harry who had his head bowed down, with wet lines staining his cheeks.

Harry just shook his head and chuckled. He was looking forwards. Avoiding eye contact, smiling like a dumby.

"You have some serious anger issues, mate." He chuckled again.

I clenched my fists and stopped my self from doing something I would regret later. I just looked out the window, watching the cars pass by us.

We finally pulled into the driveway to the flat and I was the first to get out. I speed walked up to the gate where a couple of girls were standing.

"Louis, can you please sign this." One of them politely asked. I just ignored her and typed in the code. I stepped through and slammed the gate closed behind me.

"Fuck everything." I muttered under my breath, opening the flat door and stomping upstairs to Harry and I's room where Lexi was no longer buried under the covers. I sighed and flopped down on the bed, desperate to clear my thoughts.

Before I knew it, darkness overcame me.

---------------------------

a/n;

THIS IS PROBS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER. but anywayszzsssssss,

Harry & Louis got in a fight ayyyee AYYYEEEE ayyyeeee.

Can y'all please read my friends FanFiction called "Take a ride with me".

It's a Niall FanFiction and her wattpad user is; @Sydney_Bieber_

Anyways sorry it was extremely short but I promise ill write a long one for yeh guise.

I truly love you all <3

(Continue reading----->)