Chapter 1; Harry?

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

"Preston, you're so silly!" I chuckled, gazing down at my three year old son in complete adoration. I was standing in the door frame of his room. I watched as he peered through the little window of his toy castle that I had helped him make a while back. His thick brown curls were such a mess, as usual. World war three tends to break loose even at the slight mention of brushing his hair.

He was staring at me with his chubby thumb set in his mouth. I simply crossed my arms over my chest in a stern manner but stuck my tongue out at him playfully. He just giggled and removed his face from the window. I walked up to the fairly large castle and squatted down at the entrance. I started to knock on it, hearing him fumble around on the inside and murmur a couple incoherent words.

"Hello?" I called out teasingly with a huge, stupid grin on my face.

"Anyone home?" I tutted in a cooing manner.

"Nope!" Preston claimed, while clearly stifling a giggle to no avail. I then stood up and headed back out the door with a sigh.

"Well... I guess I'm just going to have to eat some cookies all by myself." I sighed, looking behind myself to see if he'd give in. No kid can resist the mention of cookies.

"Mommy, wait! I'm here!" He panicked.

I chuckled, watching him fling open the door and stumble out. He ran towards me as I knelt down, getting ready to catch him. He ran into my arms and wrapped his around my neck. He buried his head into the crook of my neck, as I lifted him up and rested him on my hip, with my arms securely wrapped around him. He kept his head buried into me as I jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen. I set him down in his booster seat on a chair at the table.

"I want cookies!" He demanded, with a frown.

"You're not going to get anything with that attitude, Mr." I responded quickly.

I walked over to the fridge and swung it open. I grabbed a carton of milk and poured myself a glass. I then grabbed one of Preston's solid cups and filled it to the top. I screwed the lid on and turned around to look at Preston with an eyebrow slightly cocked.

"Please," He begged, giving me a puppy dog look.

Gosh he looks exactly like Harry. It's almost scary. He has brown, curly hair. He has those same sparkling green eyes and the same two indents in his cheeks when he smiles. He looks nothing like me. He has the full shape of my mouth and that's it. Oh and he has an American accent. That's only because he's never been around Harry, his father.

Harry left me once he found out I was pregnant. Just looking at Preston reminds me of Harry. They're like twins. Preston had never really asked about Harry that much, thank god. But I know that once he starts school and see's all the other kids with fathers, he's going to be curious and want to know why he doesn't have one. I'm still not sure how I'm gonna tell him. But Preston's only three so that won't be for another two years; hopefully.

"Mommy," Preston wined.

"Sorry Pressy." I sighed, snapping back into reality. I scurried over to him and handed him his cup. He looked up at me, confused.

"I'm getting you your cookies, buddy. Just hold on." I said, ruffling my hand through his mop of curls.

I walked over to the cupboards and reached for the box of cookies. I spread out 3 on a plastic plate that had Elmo on it and placed it in front of Preston. He immediately grabbed a cookie and took a tiny bite. He moaned in approval while staring at the chocolate chip cookie in his little hands.

I smiled down at him. I'm so blessed to have a beautiful, healthy little boy like Preston. I don't know what I'd do without him. I glanced up at the clock and it was nearly 3pm.

I sighed and drank the rest of my milk. I swung open the dish washer and placed it in.

Once Preston was done eating, I took his plate and cup and placed them in the dishwasher alongside mine.

I slid out his chair and lifted him up. I set him down on the floor and watched him dash out of the kitchen.

"Be careful, Pressy!" I called out after him.

"I will mummy!" He assured.

I walked out into the living room and turned on the TV. Breakfast Television was on, so I just decided to watch it. I flopped down on the couch and looked up at the fairly large flat screen TV that had costed a ton.

"This question is from Kimberley on Twitter, and she wants to know if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" A man asked five boys who were all seated on the same tan coloured couch.

"Ummmmm...." The boy with black quaffed hair thought aloud

"Probably Chicken. I like chicken." He stated. He tilted his head over to a blonde one and smiled. He looked familiar.

"Weird." I sighed, not worrying about it. The blond one looked like he just had the wind knocked out of him.

"How am I supposed to pick!?" He hesitated. Looking up at the interviewer.

"I'm sorry Kimberley, but there's no way I can choose." He sighed. I watched in confusion as everyone's heads snap over to a curly headed one.
My heart began to beat rapidly as I stared at the him.

"What the hell!?" I yelled, not taking the fact that there was a child in the house into consideration. He sat there with his chin cupped In his hands.

"Banana's" He smirked.

"No way!" I cried out. I quickly stood up and walked closer to the TV, desperate to get a better look at him.

He had green eyes, full Pink lips, brown curly hair and those signature dimples.

Wait.....

By the time I gathered up my thoughts the interview was over.

"That was One Direction everybody."

The interview was over.

"Mommy?" Preston curiously spoke from behind me. I jumped when I heard him.

I turned around and brought my hand up to my heart.

"Pressy, you scared me!" I gaped looking over at him. He stood right in front of the last step on the stairs

"Mommy what's wrong?" He asked, with concern.

"N-nothing's wrong Buddy." I stuttered.

I knelt down and reached out my arms, signalling for him to come over to me so I could wrap him in my embrace. He titter tottered over to me as I brought him into my Chest and hugged him tightly.

"You were yelling." He mumbled, into my neck. I started to rub his back.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, Pressy. Mommy's alright so don't worry 'bout it. Okay bud?" I whispered into his ear.

"Okay Mommy." I felt him nod against my neck as I lifted him up and placed him on my hip.

"Lets go play." I smiled down at him, gazing into his Green orbs.

The only thing I could think about was Harry... Was that really him? I thought to myself.

It can't be.

____________________

a/n:

You'll find more about Alexis' & Harry's past later with flashbacks.

Comment and Vote x

(Continue reading ----->)