Sometimes you poke the bear, sometimes the bear pokes you!

Once Hanna and Emily were inside of their apartment, Hanna turned to Emily who was behind her. She really wanted to apologize for what happened in the club, but before she had a chance Emily backed her up against the door and started to aggressively attack her neck with vampire kisses. Hanna moaned as Emily's hands explored the smooth skin beneath her shirt. She stopped kissing on Hanna's neck just long enough for her to tell Hanna seductively to "get rid of your clothes". Hanna still hot from the club didn't waste time stripping down to her baby blue satin lace underwear. She caught Emily staring appreciatively to the point she was almost salivating.

Emily clears her throat. : Nice. I think I could work around that. I want to try something new. I was reading a story the other day and the girl in it kept calling her girlfriend daddy. It seemed pretty hot. What do you think?

Hanna smiled showing off her gorgeous dimples. : Long as I don't have to call you Tom I'm cool with it! 

She bit her lip seductively then whispered in Emily's ear. : I've been a very bad girl daddy! How about you punish me?

She finished with a pout and batting her eyelashes. Emily had no idea how much it would turn her on to hear Hanna voice those words in such a naughty way.

Emily: Oh yeah. Daddy is going to definitely punish you baby girl. How about you lean over the sofa and I'll be right back to give you your spanking. Don't move!

Emily went into the bedroom and Hanna sat down on the sofa with her legs crossed until she thought of something that would appease her voyeurism and Emily's shyness outside of the bedroom. She quickly took her phone and concealed it on the shelf in front of the sofa making sure it had a good angle of the sofa. She then sat back down as she recorded herself. Soon as she heard Emily's footsteps she leaned over the sofa's arm and looked back over her shoulder with her ass in the air waiting for Emily.

Emily licked her lips at the sight of Hanna's perfect ass on display. She couldn't wait to taste her love. Although Hanna knew she had entered the room she wasn't expecting for Emily to reach up under her and pinch both nipples through the fabric.

Hanna: Oh God that felt good.

Emily just smirked as she brought her palm against the meaty flesh that formed a perfectly round globe. Hanna sighed making a sizzling noise as Emily pulled twisted and rubbed her nipple in between smacks to her ass cheeks. She even rubbed Hanna's clit a few times making her wet and beg for release.

Hanna: I need you now Em!

Emily: You need what now Hanna?

Hanna: Don't tease! You know exactly what I need Daddy! Fill my tight pussy up daddy!

Emily: Oh god that is hot!

Emily spreads Hanna's thighs and rub her palm against the wet folds. 

Emily: I still can't believe spankings make you so wet. 

Not waiting for a response Emily dragged her tongue agonizingly slow from Hanna's vaginal hole to her clit using her lips for stimulation along with her tongue.

Hanna: Oh god yes daddy yes! Give me more!

She was throwing her pussy back into Emily's face trying to get more of her tongue inside of her. Emily gripped Hanna by the waist and responded by thrusting two of her long fingers in Hanna's greedy hole and sucking hard on Hanna's clit flicking it around with her teeth.

Hanna: Oh fuck daddy! I'm not going to last long.

Emily: God you are so fucking hot Hanna! 

Emily thrust her fingers faster inside of Hanna as she devoured her lovers pussy. Emily had lost control of everything else around her concentrating on just pleasing Hanna. When she reached two different spots inside of Hanna one with her tongue the other with her fingers she was rewarded by her girlfriend squirting juices from her pussy.

Hanna: Oh my god Em! What was that? You felt like you were in my uterus.  

Emily: Maybe I was baby. 

Emily allowed Hanna to relax on the sofa and catch her breath while she stripped off her clothes and attached Hanna's favorite toy to her hips. A size 9 strap on that was 3 inches thick. Hanna was releasing new juices from her pussy with just anticipation alone.

Emily: I can't wait to shove this inside of you babe!

Hanna: I can't wait either! Get over here and fuck me until I beg you to stop daddy!

Emily accepted the challenge as she pressed her lips to Hanna's. Hanna spread her legs as far as she could in the middle of the sofa. Emily placed the phallus inside of Hanna's center, entering Hanna in one fluid motion while their tongues battled for domination. She gripped Hanna's hips as Hanna bounced down on the cock between Emily's legs and their thighs began slapping against each other as both women brought themselves to climax. 

Emily: Oh God Han, why do you feel so good?

Hanna: Stop talking and go faster. I'm about cum really hard.

Emily complied. The lovers stared deep into each other's eyes heads pressed together as if they were subliminally sending each other messages between their minds. Hanna's full breast and long thick pink nipples grazed against Emily's smaller brown nipples. It was almost as if nothing was separating them. Not even air. Emily's fingers were pressed so deeply into the flesh on Hanna's hips she would surely leave a few bruises on the Rose colored skin but neither woman was paying attention to something so insignificant. They were only concentrating on the woman in front of them. 

Hanna had never been one to appreciate love making. She was however a sucker for romance but no one saw that side of her. She chose to protect it well, it kept her from being hurt that way. She didn't think that Emily would hurt her. Not intentionally anyway but with how their three way relationship was going Hanna was just waiting for things with Em to end.

In the meantime, Hanna planned on milking her and Emily's relationship for everything it could give. With short nails digging deeply into Emily's shoulders as she rode Emily for all she was worth,   and Emily responding with upward thrusts, that has the accuracy of a  tracking device that never misses it's target. After several orgasms and sweaty exhausted bodies later the two women finally collapsed into each other's arms. Hanna finally realizing that maybe Emily really does love her almost as much as if not quite equal to Alison.