Comforting Hanna

WARNING:

This is a serious smut chapter so if your not into it then don't read it skip it.

___________________________________________

Hanna got done taking her shower and came out to the den wearing a robe like Alison's except it was a grayish blue and Alison's was pink. Hanna sat on the sofa between Emily and Alison picking up her plate off the table. She took a bite then kissed Alison on her cheek.

Hanna: Thanks babe. This is so good!

Alison: I didn't make it. Your girlfriend did.

Hanna: You actually let Emily cook?

Alison: She can make some stuff. Just wouldn't hire her to cater an event.

The two blondes chuckle making Emily glare at them.

Emily: I'll have you know I cooked for Hanna and Ashley the entire time I stayed with them.

Hanna: Correction! You made "breakfast " the entire time. You can make me breakfast anyday. Your omelettes made my panties drop.

Alison: You did not just say that.

Hanna: What? Don't act like you don't drop your panties for Em every chance you get.

Alison: I don't. I make her work for it. She has to earn my loving.

Hanna: What did she do to earn your breaking the no sex in the house rule?

Alison: You sure want to know? You get jealous Sometimes.

Hanna: Oh I definitely want to know. And I'm offended bitch! You get jealous too.

Alison: No. I've never. 

Hanna: Oh God stop lying Ali. Oh yeah I forgot its in your DNA. 

Alison: I'm going to kill you Hanna.

Alison jumped on top of Hanna knocking her into Emily. She pinched both her nipples and wouldn't let go.

Alison: What's in my DNA?

Hanna: Lying! That feels good. Keep it up! Maybe you can put a finger inside of me while your at it. I had a tough day help me out best friend.

Alison: Oh God you are such a perv. I should've known you'd get off on me twisting your nipples. 

Alison moves to get up but Hanna laughs and grips her butt under her robe.

Hanna: Where do you think your going princess? You started something now finish it.

Alison looked to Emily for help.

Emily: Don't look at me. You got her started. Sometimes you poke the bear..

Hanna: Sometimes the bear pokes you.

Hanna thrust a finger against Alison's slit making her squeal at which Hanna laughs. 

Hanna: Gosh someone is wet. 

Hanna sucked her finger coated  with Alison's juices.

Hanna: Mm you taste really sweet. Like honey or something. 

She coats her finger with more of Alison's juices and feed it to Emily.

Hanna: What's that flavor?

Emily: Uh Alison. I don't know anything else that taste like that.

Hanna: Coconut water? Sit in that chair and put your legs on the armrest Ali.

Alison: Um No! 

Hanna: Why not?