We'll Always Have Paris

A/N sorry for the long chapter.

Emily and Alison sat in a fancy restaurant in Ritz-Carlton New York.

Alison: You can't tell me you two are not ... intimate. I saw the rope burns and the marks on her back. Well all over her really.

Emily: I never lied to you about us being intimate. I just prefer not to talk about it.

Alison: Are you upset that we're not?

Emily: No. Of course not. We have history and well to be honest, you and my relationship are different from mines and Hanna's. We have history and we also have trust issues.. On both our parts. I almost put you in jail for life I thought you were actually capable of murder you can't just bypass that and well I can't either. 

Alison: That did hurt but I get it. I know why you thought that. I wasn't a good person Em. I understand that. I just wish we could get passed all this.

Emily: We are. It's just taking time.

Alison: And in the meantime your tying up our roommate and giving her love bites while we go out to fancy restaurants and museums.

Emily: I'm sorry. So you would rather be doing something else? (Emily teased) Maybe we can try something. You want to take our food to go?

Alison: Yes! Thank God Emily Fields.

Emily smiles at Alison and calls a waitress over. She pays their bill.

Emily: Shall I get a room here?

Alison: Yes. Please.

Emily walked to the front desk asking for a room and was interrupted by the desk attendant.

Desk attendant: Your usual room Ms. Fields?

Emily: Uh no. I'd like a different room please but of similar quality.

Desk attendant: We have a replica of that room on a different floor.

Emily: Okay I'll take it. 

Once in the elevator Alison turns to Emily.

Alison: okay I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear him say your usual room but thank you for not taking me there.

Emily: I do have some form of decency. 

Alison just smirked at Emily: I hope not too much. (She teased)

Emily rolled her eyes but smiled: You've changed but you haven't changed that much. Your still sassy. I like that. 

When they walked into the room Alison almost died.

Alison: They gave us a Paris themed room. There is even an Eiffel tower chandelier. I love it.

Emily: Yes. It's really nice. How about some champagne?

Alison: Sure. I'm just going to go freshen up.

Emily poured two drinks and walked out onto the balcony.

Alison: Wow. Nice night. Full moon.

Emily: Yeah. You can even see tons of stars. 

Alison: Here's to our first romantic night together.

They clink their champagne flute glasses together.

Emily: Did you see any candles in the bathroom?

Alison: No, but I didn't really look either. You want me to see?

Emily: No you sit and enjoy the view. I'll be right back.

Emily wanted her first night with Alison to be special. Not that her first time with Hanna wasn't she just didn't want the romance and Emily accepted that they're simply some women who weren't into that. She always knew Alison was the type who was and Emily being a helpless romantic at heart wanted to go over board. After running a hot bath in the claw tub with Rose petals and all, Emily found candles and lit them all around. She also brought inside a chilled champagne bottle before retrieving Alison.