[hetalia] denmark/mathias khøler

oKay so for hetalia, all i can say is that i have so many favorites.

like how the frick can you like one character but not the other closely related to it???????

so, my favorite countries are the awesome trio (aka denmark, america, and prussia), but i already have one-shots for both america and prussia, so it's time for the danish dork!

i hope you enjoy!

note: i recommend that you give yourself somewhat of an asian name!! it goes along with the story!!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Standing in front of the door of your boyfriend Mathias's house, you take a deep breath in.

Today, you were meeting Mathias's brothers. They were all visiting from their respective countries, which means that they were all staying at his house.

He had just recently met all of your siblings (Yao, Kiku, Etc.), so now it was your turn to meet his.

You send him a quick text to tell him that you're here, and almost immediately he pops through the door.

"_____! You're here!" Mathias grins at you, pulling you into a hug.

"Yeah," you give him a nervous smile, looking up at him.

He pats your head, messing up your (H/C) hair, causing you to pout, "Don't worry! They're all great guys! No need to be so nervous."

Nodding, you only follow Mathias as he leads you into the house

You head into the living room after taking off your shoes and coat, only to see four other people.

"Ah, _____, these are my brothers. This is Emil," he begins by pointing to a blonde haired man with purple eyes, who seems to be holding some kind of bird. "Hello," Emil mumbles. "He's from Iceland!"

Mathias gestures to the shortest male, "This is Tino, he's from Finland!" Said male grins widely at you, "Nice to meet you, _____."

"And finally, this is Berwald and Lukas!" He points at the tall man with glasses, and then the final male on the couch. Both of them give soft hellos.

Even after meeting all of them, you were still nervous. Why? Who knows.

So, you decide to introduce yourself.

"你好,我叫_____." (Hello, my name is_____.) [1]

Realizing that you accidentally said it in Chinese, your face begins to flame.

"I-I'm sorry! I meant to say hello, my name is _____!" You cry out, giving a soft bow.

Mathias begins to laugh, and Tino begins to chuckle too.

" 's all r'ght," Berwald mutters, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Well, needless to say, you weren't very good at first impressions.

"Haha! I love you, _____!"

"我也爱你,你白痴." (I also love you, you dork.) [2]

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

yes hello i numbered the chinese because maybe some people wanted to know how to pronounce it?? but here ya go

[1] nǐ hǎowǒ jiào _____

[2] wǒ yě ài nǐnǐ bái chī

idk. i just came up with this idea and i'm like, this would work bc countries!!!!!!

but, i hope you enjoyed!

~aiko-sama