[haikyuu!!] tsukishima kei

yes hello. i'm sorry i'm doing another chapter that isn't on the requests list.

i either can't figure out what to write, don't have any motivation to write that chapter, or have a good idea of what to write for another character.

but i just finished ao haru ride, and i actually cried a lil bit, i do admit.

but, i hope you enjoy!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Running at a quickened pace, you effortlessly dodge people on your way to your high school– Karasuno High.

You pant upon reaching the gates, as you had seemingly just made it on time.

Walking into your class, you wave at some people who had taken the time to greet you that morning.

"Hey, hey, _____-chan!" Your bubbly friend, Ayako chants, throwing her arm around your neck.

"Good morning, Aya-chan," you murmur in response, smiling at the blond.

The teacher finally enters the room, signaling for everyone to take their seats.

Getting partly through the day, it was finally time for lunch.

Walking to the school store with Ayako and your other friend, Moriko, you quickly buy your lunch, before heading back to your classroom.

"Ah, Tsukishima-sensei. Sorry, it won't happen again!" You hear another first year apologize to a teacher, "It's fine."

Tsukishima.

That name.

That was the surname of your first love.

Training your attention to the blond and ravenette that were about to leave you, you lurch forward, taking a step towards them.

Jogging slowly to catch up to them, you bump into someone. "Sorry," was all that was heard.

When you look up, you see familiar blonde hair and pale skin.

"Yo, Tsukki!" A first year with freckles calls down the hall, waving his hand.

The tall boy in front of you only mutters a soft 'Yeah, I'm coming' before stalking off, leaving your (E/C) hues to stare after him.

Tsukishima?

That couldn't possibly be him. He moved away during our first year of junior high.

Plus, the height and voice is all wrong.

Ayako calling your name finally snaps you back into reality. "_____-chan, are you coming?" She yells, motioning her hand for you to follow her.

Turning your attention back to the two, you nod, before catching up to them once again.

♪───time skip!!────♪

School was finally out, and you sauntered off after saying a farewell to your friends.

You couldn't focus correctly.