[hetalia] iceland/emil steillson

MY BAND FRIENDS JUST CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I COULD GO TO MCDONALDS AND THEN BRING TWO QUARTER POUNDERS OVER TO THEIR HOUSE WHERE THERE'S A PARTY IT'S 10:15 PM AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Okay, so I'm winging this one, like I do every other fanfic I write.

This one was requested by @TreeStup!
I hope you enjoy!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

No. This couldn't be happening. I- I must be imagining things.

Unfortunately for Emil, it was real.

I... I was too late... I lost...

What was Emil too late for?

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

You and Emil have been best friends since you were little, along with Mathias, Berwald, Tino, and Lukas.

What could you say? The Scandinavian boys were fun.

You had all always gone to the same school, and were the same age as Emil, who was a year younger than all of the others.

Until one day, you and Emil were at your house, studying for a math test.

"Hey, _____?" Emil begins, trying to get your attention. Letting out a soft hum, you glance at him.

He swallows his spit, "D-do you have anyone you l-like?" And your cheeks begin to burn.

Nodding your head quickly, you look back down at your paper, attempting to avoid his gaze.

"So, who is it then?" He asks nervously, "You know you can tell me anything," he reminds you.

Sputtering, you refuse to tell him, hoping he would just give up on trying to convince you to tell him.

Eventually, he did, seeing it was no use trying to get it out of you.

Later on, he waves goodbye and walks home, still thinking hard about who your crush could be.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Knocking on your door, Emil waited for you to come outside so you two could head to school.

Hearing footsteps coming towards the door, he was startled to find that your mom was at the door. "Oh! Emil, _____ already left with another friend that had come to pick her up!"

He nods, yet inevitably disappointed that you didn't bother to tell him that you weren't going to walk with him today.

Telling your mom thank you, he leaves by himself, stalking off to school.

Finally reaching the school, he rounds the corner of a hallway, only to see you and someone else. Walking back behind the wall, he decides to listen to what you two are talking about.

"U-uh... _____, I really think you're a sweet, beautiful... God I'm so awkward... But, I like you, and I'm wondering if y-you maybe want to go on a date with me?"

"Y-yes! Of course. I would love to go on a date with you, Ludwig." You say with a soft smile.

In that moment, you could hear Emil's heart shatter.

He had lost you. To Ludwig. Of course you had a crush on him. He was muscular, smart, kind, and you were close with both him and his brother.

Stumbling back, he walked the other direction, to the art room that wasn't being used, and he cried. He cried his heart out because he honestly couldn't believe what happened.

You were the thing he had lost.

But Ludwig had no trouble in finding and keeping you.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

YO! THIS IS ANGSTY HAHA FINALLY I FOUND SOMETHING THAT ISN'T FLUFFY EVEN THOUGH THIS IS REALLY BAD.

But, I hope you enjoy, and I'm going to start putting what's next!

Next: Kiyoshi Teppei {KNB}