[fairy tail] gray/natsu

Woo! This is my first love triangle fanfic!!

I love Fairy Tail, and it was the second anime that I watched before I started really getting into anime (after Soul Eater).

But, thank you for requesting this Thorns_and_Roses :3

I hope you enjoy!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Today was an unusually quiet day, seeing as many of the guild's rowdiest people were out on missions.

Just returning from your own S-Class mission the previous day, you decided to take it upon yourself to snatch the advantage of the rarely quiet guild hall.

Grinning, you take another sip of your drink, before leaning back slightly and closing your eyes in content.

Opening your eyes once again, you pull out a book Lucy and Levy both recommended from your (back pack/purse) and begin to read.

Everything was fortunately quiet for awhile. Deciding to stop back home to check on somethings-- only to hear the guild hall's door being kicked in.

This, of course, causes you to sigh in disappointment that the peaceful atmosphere had dissipated.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, and Erza walked in the guild, seemingly finishing their mission, hopefully only destroying a town or two.

Natsu, seeing that you were finally back from your own mission, visually brightened.

Fist flaming, he charges at you shouting, "_____! Fight me!"You shake your head in irritation, causing your (H/C) locks to bounce around.

Stepping aside to let him charge past you, you simply roundhouse kick him into the convenient nearby wall, sighing.

Leaving him slightly unconscious, you walk over to Lucy and Gray, waving. Erza had already ran towards Mira, seeing that she was holding the red-headed mage's favorite strawberry cake.

"So Lucy, Gray," you grin at the blonde and ravenette, "how many towns did you disasters destroy?" you ask, teasing two members of the very hectic team.

"Only two towns," Gray mumbles, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Don't forget about that forest that you guys destroyed too," Lucy says, sighing.

Chuckling, you only talk for a couple minutes more before heading out of the guild hall, waving at the few people still in it.

Gray had decided to follow you, asking you questions about your own mission. Natsu also bursts our of the door, apparently waking up and realizing that you were gone.

Trying to get home, the fire and ice duo kept following you, arguing along the way.

Finally getting fed up with the two boys, you turned around and growl, "What the hell are you two even fighting about?!" You stop and raise an eyebrow, "And why the hell are you following me?"

They freeze, taking a quick glance at each other, and begin to sweat profusely, attempting to stutter out an excuse for you.

Realizing that you won't be getting much of an answer from them, you sigh. Walking towards the two you quickly give each boy a peck on the cheek, before turning around and walking away, giving a wave.

'Those hot-headed idiots.'

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Heh, sorry, this kinda sucks, but in all honesty, I had no idea how to go about this. Oops...

Hey! If you request a one-shot too, and I don't respond, please assume that I added it to my list of requests! :)

It is not required when requesting a one-shot (but greatly appreciated), if you would give me a topic to work off of. It makes things a lot easier when trying to write. It does not need to be extremely detailed, but it would be nice if you give me one!

~Aiko-Sama

Up Next: {Full Metal Alchemist} Edward Elric