[hetalia] england/arthur kirkland

yay i can finally update!!

but i'm sad bc marching band season is over :(

i love marching band season tbh just parade marching sucks.

but, i had this idea all of the sudden, and i screamed bc i kept trying to figure out something for this one-shot.

plus i just finished watching noragami and i'm starting on the second season, i thought i would make this.

so, i hope you enjoy!!

[Noragami AU!]

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Walking through the empty streets, you sigh shaking your head in disappointment. Where had your master gone now?

As a regalia, you lived with your "God" named Arthur.

He is considered to be the God of Folklore, and managed to have a couple of shrines built for him.

Most of the visitors to the shrines are young children and teens, hoping that something will come true in their life.

Back to your search for him.

You've honestly looked through half of the city– and you still couldn't find him.

Fishing some change out of your pocket, you find the nearest working payphone, and attempt to call Arthur's cell.

After a few rings, it seems as though he's finally picked up.

"H-hello, Arthur speaking."

Hearing his quiet voice through the phone, you immediately assume that he's gotten himself into some kind of a bad situation.

"Artie? It's _____. Where the hell are you?"

After talking, he takes a breath before letting out a relieved sigh, however, still in a quiet tone.

"A-ah, thank God. I seem to have found myself in a little bit of a pickle. I'm going to need your help, love."

Realizing his situation, you only groan.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute," you murmur before hanging up.

Running to Arthur's favorite park, you see a God by the name of Ludwig, the Aryan God ('Aryan' means blood. Yeah. I don't know), and his two Regalia, Kiku, a katana, and Feliciano, a set of dual daggers.

Figures. Francis and Alfred probably left him on his own again.

Pulling him out of the bush he's hiding in, you sprint down the street, still keeping a firm grasp on his wrist.

Stopping at a nearby shrine, you sit down, glaring at your master.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"Sorry, _____," he grumbles.

Simply standing up, you lean down and give him a soft smack on the back of the head.

"C'mon. Let's go kill some phantoms."

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪
HAHA WOW THIS SUCKED.

this wasn't as good as i thought it would be, i'm really sorry.

i was excited, but eh.

but i'm actually still pumped.

i'm going to cosplay as sasha from aot for halloween and for a con the day after halloween.

TODD HABERKORN IS GOING TO BE THERE. I SCREAMED.

but, sorry for the story sucking, and thank you for reading!

~aiko-sama