[hetalia] america/ alfred f. jones

WHY CAN I ONLY WRITE FLUFFY STUFF, THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION. I mean, only fluff is coming to mind... But, I hope you enjoy, and sorry for the slow updates!

This was also requested by @TreeStup

I hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

It was peaceful that day.

Very peaceful.

It started out with Alfred and you lying under a tree, in the shade, next to the river.

Your horses were in their halters, and tied to the tree so they were able to graze.

You had your cowboy hat, a tank top, shorts, and your cowboy boots on, while Alfred had a baseball cap, a t-shirt, some jeans, and his boots on.

You had your head on his chest, and he had his arms around your waist. Your eyes were closed, and everything was nice and relaxing.

"Al?" He hummed softly in response, "I love you."

He runs a hand through your (H/C) locks, and stares into your (E/C) orbs, before grinning and replying.

"I love you too, _____!"

You smile too, giving a peck onto his lips, before snuggling back into his chest, and letting out a soft, content sigh.

Yeah. This was definitely nice and peaceful. And I'm sure you could get used to it.

----------------------------------------------

YO. Sorry this is short. I FOUND THE BEST SONG TO USE FOR A SONGFIC, BUT I COULD ONLY FIGURE OUT SCENARIOS THAT WORK WITH 2P!AMERICA.

But, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

~Aiko-Sama