[knb] kiyoshi teppei

Yo! I'm so glad it's summer. But I honestly have no motivation to write, and I apologize.

This story was requested by @duquere_89 :3

I hope you enjoy!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

"Ugh, it's so hot!" Kagami says, fanning himself.

The rest of the team nodded their heads.

Being the good manager you are, you convinced Riko and Hyuga to give the team a break.

You smile softly, thinking of something to do tomorrow.

"Ne, Riko-chan," you start, "it's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow, and I think they all deserve a break. We should go to the beach to relax tomorrow!" you announce.

Riko began to think. "It is Sunday tomorrow, and we don't want them to get heat stroke while playing, so why not?" She shrugs.

Kiyoshi smiles, "That sounds nice."

Smiling at Kiyoshi, you clap your hands together, and announce, "It's settled! Let's meet at the train station at nine tomorrow morning, and head to the beach!"

Shouts of excitement came from the members on the basketball team, as you ushered them into the boy's locker room to have them get ready to go home.

Waiting for Kiyoshi to come out, you finish some papers that you were working on for a class earlier.

Kiyoshi came out of the locker room along with Hyuga, waving a goodbye to him.

Bounding up to him, you grab his hand and give him a soft peck on the cheek. Did I mention that you're a second year and Kiyoshi has been your boyfriend since the third year of junior high?

He smiles, squeezing your (S/C) hand, and brushing some of your (H/C) hair off of your face. Walking out of the school, it just seemed hotter.

"_____, do you want to get something to eat on the way home?" I looked up at the tall brunette and thought for a second.

"I think my mom is cooking dinner, so maybe a treat!" You proclaim, (E/C) eyes shining.

He chuckles leading you over to a bakery, where you get a cupcake and a cookie for your younger brother.

Finishing your walk home, you stop at the door step with Kiyoshi, before giving him a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you Teppei, I'll see you at the beach tomorrow," you smile softly.

Grinning at you, he says, "I love you too, I'll see you at 9 am bright and early tomorrow morning."

Waving goodbye, you shut the door to your house and give a long, content sigh, with a silly grin on your face.

"Mom, _____-nee-chan is acting weird again," your younger brother Shiro mumbles.

Your mom smiles before telling him to just leave you be.

Giving your brother his cookie after dinner, you quickly pack your stuff in preparation for tomorrow, making some food for lunch as well, and taking a shower, before passing out on your bed.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Waking up the next morning, you quickly put your (F/C) (bathing suit/bikini) on with some clothes over it, before grabbing everything you need to go to the beach, and walking towards the station.

Seeing a couple figures there, you were able to make out the shapes of Hyuga, Mitobe, Koganei, Izuki, Tsuchida, and Riko.

Calling out to them, you trot up, with a bright smile adorning your features, causing the boys to blush.

While you were dating Kiyoshi, they treated you as though you were their sister, protecting you when needed.

Kiyoshi and the rest of the first years finally wander up, just as the train is about to pull in to the station.

Grabbing a seat next to Teppei, you give him a soft peck on the cheek, causing him to smile at you.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

Finally getting there and setting up all of the blankets and umbrellas, the boys strip their shirts off and run into the water, leaving you and Riko to tan, talk, and laugh at the dorks who were playing in the water.

Unexpectedly, Aomine, Momoi, Kise, Midorima, Kasamatsu, Takao, Murasakibara, and Himuro had decided to show up at the beach today as well. Momoi came to tan with you girls, leaving the others to go and play in the water with the rest of your team.

Kiyoshi, Kuroko, and Hyuga came back after a little bit, too annoyed with how many people there was assumedly, but Kiyoshi decided to come and lie in your lap and fall asleep.

Smiling at the sleeping brunette, you continue your conversation with Momoi and Riko, with Hyuga giving the occasional nods.

"Ah, I want to get some ice cream, does anyone want any?" You ask, all of the sudden craving some.

After waking up Kiyoshi and getting the flavors of who wants some, you stand up and walk to where there was many concession stands on the beach.

Walking over to one that had ice cream, you attempted to get into line.

"Hey." A guy smirked at you, looking you up and down.

Not even giving him a glance, you ignored him.

Frowning, the guy grabbed your wrist and yanked you towards him, "If you know someone's talking to you, why don't you reply?"

Glaring at the guy, you say, "Because I don't feel like talking with someone who's looking at me like that."

Scowling, the guy begins to pull you away, "C'mon, let's just hang out and talk."

Attempting to get away, you shout a 'leave me alone!' which ended up failing.

The guy proceeded to walk, but ended up running into someone's chest. When he looked up and backed up, he saw Aomine, Kagami, Murasakibara, and Kiyoshi, all glaring down on him.

"I don't understand why you don't just leave her alone," Aomine growls, "Yeah, she asked you to leave her alone. I guess I need to crush someone for messing with _____chin," Murasakibara grumbles.

"I recommend leaving her alone," Kagami says. "Please let go of my girlfriend," Kiyoshi says with an intimidating aura, leaving the guy shaking.

"Y-yo, I'm sorry! I'm leavin'!" The guy shouts before taking off.

Hugging Kiyoshi, you smile at the four boys, "Thank you for helping me," you say softly.

Aomine sighs, "Man _____, you can't go anywhere without getting hit on," he grins at you.

"Ah! I still have to get the ice cream for everyone, come help me!" You say, having Murasakibara walk quickly towards the stand you were trying to get in line at.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Sighing contently, you sat down in between Kiyoshi's legs and ate your (Flavor) popsicle.

Kiyoshi turns you around so he can kiss you before mumbling, "That popsicle is sweet, but you're even sweeter."

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

YAY I FINALLY FINISHED IT. it's over 1000 words too. WOO! I started writing this, but then ended up making another beach one, but this one is almost stereotypical.

Oops. I couldn't come up with much haha...

But, I hope you enjoyed! And I might be able to make my next one-shot soon! Once again, I apologize for taking so long to write this!

~Aiko-sama

Next: {Hetalia} Prussia/Gilbert