Gossip For Amelia (Ch.15)

"Good Morning Sunshine." Harry said from underneath me, as my dainty body was all curled upto his warm one.

"Good morning Sun!" I stretched and smiled up at him.

"Sun?" Harry said rubbing my back softly.

"Yea, because you make me feel warm and cozy all the time!" I said pecking kisses around his belly button and then blowing a raspberry onto it.

He laugh and tickled my back causing me to press my body closer to his, making him smirk down upon me.

"Cheeky boy!" I said as I sat up on him flipping him off the Ross Gellar way.

"Hey!! What was that for?!" He said as I got up and walked to the door so I could get dressed for the day.

"Why for being a Cheeky kale loving boy of course!" I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out to the hallway.

I went into my room and looked for something to wear in my closet, hearing a thud in Harry's room. I rolled my eyes picking out a beautiful white sundress and a white flower crown for the day, I undressed and started slipping on the dress just as Harry burst through the door with a wide smile on his face.

"Harry what the hell are you doin!?" I shrieked while yanking on my dress to cover me.

"I am so sorry! I just wanted to tell you that I think you're beautiful but now I'm not thinking that's the word for you.." He said with a smirk and a bite of his bottom lip.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I blushed and swatted at him.

"Yes babe?" He said his gaze hard on me, as I continued to blush more and more.

"I... I'm gonna go hang out with Amelia today, al-alright?" I said as Harry came closer and closer.

"Aww so I won't be able to be with you while you wear that?" He said eyeing me up and down grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer.

"Y-you're seeing me now in it aren't you?" I said feeling flushed.

"I suppose, but I want more." He planted his lips on mine slowly tugging at my bottom lip causing my whole body to go numb. I wanted more too, so much more, but if I was gonna update Amelia on everything I must go now before I get more.

"H-harry I really do need to go see Amelia..." I said pulling back from his sweet lips.

"Alright, alright... But no going out anywhere! I don't want any other guys getting a glance at you." He said with a pat on my bottom and a smirk on his face.

"Cheeky boy!" I called out to him as he began walking out my door.

He stopped and stood still for a second, his back facing me, causing me to wonder if he was okay. "Harry are you alri-" He turned around and slammed my back to the wall his lips instantly attached to mine, making their way up and down my neck causing me to bite my lip as I tried to keep quiet.

I panted trying to find my words, my self-control. "Oh goodness Harry!" I gasped trying to pry him off me even though I wanted so so much more. He licked up my neck making a squeal slip out of my mouth. 'Charlotte you better stop this, you HAVE to tell Amelia!' I thought to myself as he slowly pulled away gasping for air.

"Alright that's enough for now I suppose." He winked and ran his finger up and down my spine giving me chills as I licked my lips.

Harry walked me out to my car holding my hand, not wanting to let go. "Okay Haz you gotta let go now." I said smiling at him as he rested his hand on my cheek.

"Can I drive you there Charlotte?"

"Sure, let me get my keys out of my purse first." I started rummaging through my purse to find me keys before Harry stopped me.