Surrounded (Ch. 3)

I woke up surrounded by four beautiful faces, shining in the sun light that came in from the opened window. "GOOD MORNING!" They all cheered as I held my head."Oh shit sorry!" Niall cursed, as the rest of them laughed at him.

"Wh-what time is it?" I said still holding my head.

"Hmm.. It's round 2:30ish" Liam said checking his watch.

"Here's some medicine and water." Louis handed me the medicine and glass of water after I slowly sat up in the bed.

I took it and slowly got up out of bed.

"Well thank you guys so much, for the hospitality but I really must be going." I said with a fake smile. I really didn't want to leave, but I couldn't stay at Liam's house for the rest of my life. I had to go find a home, and get a new job.

"But you just got here!" Niall pouted, and spoke softer.

"I was here last night?" I said fixing my hair, and putting it back into a messy bun.

"Yes, but that wasn't you, it was drunk you!" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

I laughed at Harry's words, they were true, but boy was he funny! "That is true Harry, very true. But I don't want to be intruding on you guys." I said sitting back down on the bed.

"You're not intruding a bit!" Liam said standing up, "Lets all go downstairs and have some breakfast!" We all got up and went down to the kitchen.

"Bring on the bacon!" Niall chanted as he ran to the fridge, to get everything out for breakfast.

"Boy he really likes food!" I said with a laugh.

"Oh you have no idea.." Louis said with his strong accent.

After they made breakfast we all scarfed it down, and I beat Niall in an eating contest. Well only because he already ate some food before they woke me up...

"Wow you sure can pack it down!" Niall said while rubbing his full tummy.

"Yeah where does it all go?!" Harry said skimming me over.

I squinted my eyes at him and swatted at his arm, "my thighs." I laughed as they all went silent.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"I don't see it at all, honestly!" Louis said, they all nodded in agreement.

"Okay.. well this is awkward I'm just gonna get a change of clothes from my car.." I stood up and awkwardly walked to the door, I opened it and saw the drizzle starting to fall down. "Damn England's weather!" I walked to my car and climbed in the trunk to find my clothes.

"Ch-Charlotte?" I heard a familiar raspy voice call out behind me.

"No, no, no, no, no PLEASE no!" I whispered to myself while slowly turning around to see him drenched in the rain.

"C-Cody, what are you doing here?' I crawled out of the back of my truck and stood frozen beside the back of it in the cold rain.

"I... I've been looking for you everywhere, I checked your favorite pub and the bartender Paul told me everything."

"Cody, no I'm not with Liam I just needed a place to stay and.." Cody walked over to me holding my head in between his soft hands. Gosh I missed the taste of his lips, the way my body went limp when he held me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he licked my lips begging for entrance, how badly I wanted to let him in, but I just couldn't do it. I pulled back tears filling in my eyes, "Cody.. I can't, we can't do this anymore."

I backed away from him, his arms slide down my sides, I missed his touch already. "Charlotte please we can work this out. We can do this!"

"Cody, stop! I can't do this to you." I wiped away my tears and looked down at my feet.

"Fine... but I'm never going to get over you, you're always on my mind." He walked away from me slowly.

I felt the hot tears fall down my face as I quickly grabbed one of my suitcases and crawled out of my truck. "I love you so so much Cody, I'm sorry this happened..." I whispered to myself as I watched him continue to walk out of my life.

My suitcase strolled behind me as I walked to the door, opening it to the four boys hollering as they played Mario Kart. "Wh- where's the bathroom at guys?" Their heads all turned to see me, crying, drenched from the rain, and standing on the door mat.

Harry stood up and rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "I'll show you to the bathroom, ok? It's okay, it is going to be okay." He rubbed my back as I sobbed onto his chest. I pulled away from him, not wanting to let go. He took my hand and walked me to the bathroom, carrying my suitcase as a gentlemen would. "Here you go!" Harry opened the door and sat my bag down on the floor. "Will you wait for me out here?" I asked him. "Of course I will." He smiled at me before I closed the bathroom door.

I took a deep breath as I unzipped my bag and slipped on some soft pink pajama pants and my favorite t-shirt. "This is as good as it's gonna get I guess." I said as I looked myself over in the mirror, "Man I look like shit.." I whispered to myself as the door was opened by Harry. "What did you say?!"

"I umm.. what?" I said a little scared.

He sighed and pulled me in for a hug, "Please don't talk about yourself that way Charlotte."

In that moment, in his arms, I felt like someone other than Cody actually cared for me; and actually thought that I was beautiful, I felt loved again, like I was safe once again.

This one sucked sorry, I had some cloudy moments in this one, bear with me please. <3