Sleepy Talk (Ch.11)

Harry rubbed my back as I patted his smooth toned stomach.

"H-Harry..." I shakely spoke tracing his stomach.

"Yes Charlotte?" He glanced down at me with a loving smile.

"Have... Have you ever felt like you found the one, but it didn't work out and you never thought you'd live again. B-but then a certain person came into your life and you had hope again..." I continued to stare down at his abdomen.

He lifted my chin so our eyes met. His touch gave me chills causing him to cover me up more and hold me closer.

"You've had a few drinks love, and its late why dont we sleep." Hus thumb stroked my cheek softly.

I shook my head furrowing my brow. "No... Not yet, I want to know if what you said last night was true."

"Charlotte..."

"Do you really love me? Or is this just a fantasy?" My eyes started to water as I Nuzzled my head into his chest.

"Charlotte, I.. I'm falling hard for you, so so hard." he rubbed my back singing softly to me causing me to fall asleep fast.

His soft raspy voice sang softly into my ear, a song that I've never heard. It was a sweet song with so much meaning behind it.

"If you walked up today,
Would I know your face?
Would I fall apart, or would it fall in place?
Could I recognize you from the inside?

If you showed up today,
Would the whole thing change?
Would you light the night and make the sunshine rain?
Would you take it all and make it all right?

And I'll be dreaming of what you might be
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here
And I'll be waiting here for you, baby
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here

Whoa yeah
Oh-oh-oh-ohhh

If one heart fits in another like a puzzle piece,
Maybe you could be the missing half of me
I know it's happened more than one time

I haven't seen it all,
But I've seen enough
Don't need a million miles to make the road get rough
We all got things we wanna leave behind

And I'll be dreaming of what you might be
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here
And I'll be waiting here for you, baby
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here

It's the waiting that drives you mad
It's a story you can't control
It's the wondering that breaks you down
But I'm holding on
But I'm holding on, I'm holding on,
I'm holding on

And I'll be dreaming of what you might be
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here
And I'll be waiting here for you, baby
Even though it might sound crazy,
I'll be ready when you get here
Oh baby
I'll be ready when you get here..."

I woke up slowly stretching seeing the sun light shining in Harry's room. "Good Morning Charlotte!" Harry said rubbing my back pulling me close to him.

"Good Morning Harry." I smiled and gladly snuggled up to his warm body.

He chuckled rubbing my back, looking at my hair.

"What? Is there something in my hair?" I asked furrowing my brow.

"Your bun is all messy and your hair is sticking up." I continued to laugh as he ruffled my hair.

"Says you! Your hair is all stuck up everywhere and you look like you had a bad fight with the static monster!" I laughed and nipped at his wrist as he went to take his hand away from my head.

"Don't bite me!" He said raising his hand up to tickle me.

"I'll bite if I want to bite Mr.Staticy tickle monster!" I said with a smirk.

He smirked cheekily back and me and rested his hand on my thigh. "Is that a threat?" He said planting soft kisses on my forehead.

"Maybe it is..." I whispered in his ear causing his lips to trail down to my nose then my lips.

We were inseparable, our lips locked instantly with one another's. I smiled onto his lips and chuckled to myself.

I kissed down to his jawbone then the crock of his neck pulling back a bit so I could find the perfect spot to bite him!

"Ow! You bit me!" Harry said causing his voice to raise as I pulled away and laughed.

"Indeed I did!!" I got off the bed sticking my tongue out at him causing him to lick his lips as I began to stalk towards the door.

"Oh I'll get you for that one!" He said getting off the bad making me run down the stairs carefully so I didn't break anything in my body.

"You can't run from me Charlotte!" Harry shouted following me.

I ran down to the guest bedroom hiding under the bed. I heard Harry burst through the door causing my heart to race. "I know you're in here Charlotte!"

"What the?" I heard a man's voice say.

"Liam? Whatcha doin here mate?" Harry said slowly walking to the bed.

"You tell me!" I felt the bed dip down on me seeing Harrys feet right by my face.

I chuckled remembering what had happened between Liam and Amelia.

"Uhh.. Who is she?" Liam's sleepy voice said.

"Uh? What? AHHH *THUD*" Amelia shreiked falling to the floor.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG LIVE YALL SO MUCH SORRY IF THERE ARE ERRORS!