Sexy stranger

What's worse than getting stuck with your best friend in an abandoned cupcake shop? Getting stuck with a love struck idiot best friend.

"Don't be a Debbie Downer, my love. We can always do something more fun here." If you give prizes for making ridiculous jokes at the worst of time, I'd be a winner at all levels. This was inherited through Dad.

So, Matt was supposed to meet his mysterious girl, Genna at the zombie walk and now he was cribbing and cursing his destiny along with mine from the past one hour since Melissa locked us up.

"Why so serious? It's not like She's is 'that' important." I stated with the extra focus on that.

"Exactly. She is."

"Hold up. Does she know that you have got a secret fanboy account dedicated to your beloved One direction on wattpad?"

Matt looked around and finally answered, "Yes. She is a fan too."

"You did not just say that." My disbelief clearly highlighted through my tone. Next up, they write Larry fanfics together. Major couple goals. Right.

Matt came a step forward towards me, "I am sorry Sandy but Friends before girlfriends, always. Pinky promise" He stretched out his pinky and entwined it with mine coupled with puppy dog eyes.

Say you're sorry that face of an angel comes out when you need it to..

Yep, my life is definitely a Taylor swift song.

But what counts is my friend's happiness at the end of the day. Not like I'd chop off his mess of blue hair at night if he ever tried to put me second to Genna. Nahh.

I took my headphones and soon enough, I was in my la la land and then off to dreamland which was certainly more interesting than listening to Matt's infinite rants about he will never be able to marry Genna now and name his kids Guliet and Gulian, both initiating with alphabet 'G' just like Genna.

I woke up screaming my lungs out after an hour or so and also, scaring away the sexy stranger who was merely inches away from my face when I opened my eyes, doing God knows what.

Personal space, anyone?

"Who the hell are you?" I stumbled back a bit, hitting my head hard on the wooden counter which by the way had nails peeking through every corner and could have stabbed me to death.

He looked more frightened than I was though but can't take risks. He could be anything, an axe murderer or maybe a thief or possibly, Some celebrity on a run from his crazy fangirls. I'd be disappointed if it isn't Zac Efron or Joseph Gordon Levitt but he had some incredibly amazing zombie makeup done on his face, so kinda hard to decipher what he looked like other than those abs peeking out through that white shirt. I swear, I got some xray thingy in my eyes.

I looked around for Matt but he was nowhere to be seen.

How dare he left me alone with this incredibly hot dude when almost half of the town is partying. Gasps.

"You okay bro?" I ended up asking the guy, because he crawled in a corner and sat aghast as if he just witnessed our gym teacher Mr. Rhodes naked, the complete 237 pounds in its glory. Yes, I was the unfortunate one and I was running all around school screaming like a psychopath, but lets not dig deep into detail now.

"Huh? Uh Yea. All good. Sorry. I was just checking if you were alive or. When I sneaked in, I wasn't expecting a girl laying like a starfish on the floor with ketchup all over her face." He explained, letting out a sigh of relief, putting his hand on his heaving chest, also demeaning my wanna be zombie makeup. Little did he know, Something is always better than nothing.

Did I mention, his voice was kinda familiar?

Seriously, dudes like this should come with warning signs. Something like, All the hotness ahead might crisp you to death.

"Oh I am sorry if I scared you with my sleeping posture. But first, How and why did you came in? I hope you are not an axe murderer or kidnapper because then I'd cut you because I can" In case you are wondering, I just said that because I have always wanted to say the last part. Now, would you please excuse me while I do the little happy dance in my head.

In reality, I couldn't even hurt a fly. I am so nonviolent that I can't even fight my own cholesterol. Yo.

"I am not either of them and sorry. I was just..running away from someone and thankfully somehow ended up here through that broken window. I thought it was an abandoned building." That kinda explains why he was so scared. Running away from someone, huh? A prisoner on run? Definitely.

Uh, Wait What? Okay, I did not just hear something about a broken window? My gaze immediately shifted to the broken glass resting on the floor which felt like the pieces of heart splattered all around and then to the lean window behind him which could easily fit both of them. As for matt, to sneak out and for the hot zombie dude to sneak in.

Matt. You should have seen it coming. Two weeks it is,now.

He knows that Margaret would eat me up alive if she gets to see the mess. Heck, She would probably deport me to a remote island somewhere near Tasmania where I die a slow painful death.

"Great. Ok. Have fun. Now Bye." I waved him off, gesturing him to leave, clenching my fist trying not to punch something because that would hurt only myself.

"Uh yeah. You are gonna stay here?" He dusted off his pant and walked over to the door. Pretty little ignorant guy, if you could get through that door, you wouldn't be here through that window.

And the door flew open. Just like that. Seriously, Melissa could be dumb enough to stop the door by putting a stack of some bricks against it? And I could be dumb enough to not even try it while it was locked from inside?

I facepalmed so hard. It hurt.

"Oh well. Thanks um-" I trailed off as he continued, "Ethan." Nodding, I told him my name as well as we made our way outside.

"So, You are a zombie Cinderella." He stated as we reached the deserted road in front of us with no sign of any human existence.

"A zombie Cinderella who was bitten when prince charming threw her out because she became fat and is now on a way to eat him out." I finished. He nodded, managing a smile that clearly says, what's wrong with her fat head.

Come on people, was it too hard to guess?

"What about you?" I asked.

"Maybe A zombie prince charming who is on a search for his princess because she ran away due to some misunderstanding, to tell her She's beautiful no matter what." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the cheesy dialogue as he joined along.

Why do I have a feeling, I was going to regret this night...

----

A/N: New character. Yay! And He is an awkward turtle at times. :D PIC of a Teletubby in tutu (?) on the side or wherever it appears on your screens, I don't know why lol xD

 :D PIC of a Teletubby in tutu (?) on the side or wherever it appears on your screens, I don't know why lol xD

Just kidding. Here it is :D I think, I'll be finishing this story and update more often, and silent readers, you know you guys are awesome and all but I'll tell y'all a secret, i.e. it doesn't cost to vote.

Alrighty, grumpy bunny done with her little rant. Buh-bye xoxo