Cinderella, It's not midnight [2]

"Did somebody say hot? Should I go out then?"

It was hard to believe for once that the great legendary world renowned dancer could deliver such a cocky line with the most flawless side smirk on his face. Oh wait, that spot is deserved for Ian Somerhalder. But this was second best, I swear.

His tall physique came in view as he stepped closer. Ladies and Gentleman, I present you my soon-to-be prom date, The Allen Crawford who was staring at me with the most beautiful shade of grey eyes I have ever seen unlike Ethan who had a boring chocolate brown color. His curly blonde hair styled perfectly, way better than jet black hair of Ethan which were messy. That too not the cute messy but caveman messy.

And I don't even know why am I comparing both of them.

Allen is way ahead, ofcourse. Allen is Allen, and Ethan, well, he is just another normal boy-next-door types.

No, not the one that would keep binoculars fixed at your window twenty four by seven to get a chance to witness you dancing in your granny panties to uptown funk but the one, you'd see and smile back everyday but won't ever talk until one day, he invites you to his wedding and crush your hopeless fantasy. Boom.

He was wearing a black t shirt with a creepy zombie printed on it paired with denim jeans, the same as Cruz and the fart guys in background who were randomly flexing while spraying tons of Abominable Axe on each other.

But Instead Allen's face being blemish free of any spot of makeup. Just pure, raw perfection.

"Damn Allen, back at it again with the horrible one liners." Cruz said uninterestedly as Genna turned her attention to the dreamy man in front of her and looked down at him because with those heels, she was towering over him like a pine tree.

"Atleast I am not using lines from the new viral 'in' things made famous by puberty driven kids." He retorted.

"You look like Dennis the menace with that hairstyle."

Cruz blurted, crossing her arms. Genna and I turned out heads in her direction and back to him as he commented in a rather unamused tone.

"And that should bother me because?" He fake yawned, purposely to annoy her more.

"Because you are a mudface."

I am having a Déjà vu moment for some weird reason.

"Ouch! That hurts, preciosa." Allen had his hand on his chest and shook his head dramatically.

"Stop using those fancy words around me, son of a popsicle."

"Hold your horses love. Save some for later. I'll be happily listen to all of it in my room tonight. Now, Shall we get to the stage?"

All hell breaks loose as He said this one. So, she stomped her shoe right at his foot, making him jump a foot in the air screaming ,"Wtf Cruz! You got blades in your shoes?"

I stifled my laugh as I recalled the previous incident with Ethan and Cruz, She literally got blades in them.

All the other dance crew with Allen and Cruz went down the stairs from the stage that lead them into some tunnel type of way spiralling down a slide and landing in a basement I assume, connected to the upper half of the stage as well. The lights faded, demanding everyone's attention as a crowd of girls screamed loudly. No pennies for guessing who was the loudest. My very own sisters, Melissa took her bra off and waved it in air as Allen marked his presence, elevating up from inside the circular stage. Literally.

Holy moly, I was seeing Allen Crawford Live and getting paid for it.

Genna who I even forgot was beside me blocked my view and being a tiny tot, I couldn't see anything past her immensely tall figure, so, I gave up and retreated back to a chair in corner listening the crowd chanting his name over and over again with deafening DJ beats playing in background for a good 20 minutes.

I dozed off and was awakened by hustle and bustle at the place. Allen, Cruz, Fart guys, everyone was back. Not even a single bead of sweat on their faces. I flood the room even if I just climb the stairs.

"Bring all the models. Line them up. Quick. Cruz, get ready as fast as you can." The crowd dissipated as Allen ordered everyone around switching into a boss mode with a serious expression.

Soon, the models came in. The first was practically a Victoria's secret model with her sleek figure and long legs. I almost imagined myself looking like a obese potato in middle of all of them but the next ones were a string of shocks. Next entered a black girl who was almost underweight and then another Asian who was going beyond my weight scale margin. A number of girls with different body shapes appeared, making me realise why I could replace Janet, like Ethan said.

The diversity was so fascinating that I couldn't take my eyes off them. So different yet beautiful in their own ways. Beauty exist in all sizes, and honestly it's not even about the size. The petite girl in a peacock prom dress had the prettiest smile, the black girl had the most amazing eyes. Perfection does exists and it's about what we define as perfect.

And to me, perfect was this moment.

I was the second last one in line sandwiched between Genna and Cruz. Cruz greeted me by smacking my butt ,"What's up kiddo? How do I look?" I spun on my heel to take a better look of her attire, her strapless floor length gown was of Royal Blue colour, the same as matt's hair, quite simple honestly with her hair parted to one side.

"Wow. Cruz, you-"

"Nuh huh. Not to be rude but Don't call me Cruz. It's weird listening to it from someone else other than my best friend and boyfriend. It's my last name, duh. Just call me Isabel." She said, as she fixed her hair.

The lightning from the previous dance stage shone brightly at the runway. It was frightening and anxiety made me not look forward to it. Allen was standing right at the beginning from where the girls went by, biting his nails nervously.

One by one girls disappeared, came back and the line shortened till the time I was being beside Allen after Genna graced the ramp but I was too distracted by the Taylor swift's song playing 'I knew you were trouble' as if directed at her but it didn't waver her smile even a bit.

"Good luck little biatch." She had whispered before, walking past me grinning ear to ear.

Crestfallen she returned, before she ended up falling off the ramp after her heel broke.

"Ooo. Some heaven's angel messed with her shoes I guess." Isabel bit her lower lip to refrain from laughing, clearly it was her doing.

I sucked in a deep breath as I watched her returning being held by two of the fart guys. If I ended up falling like her, It wouldn't take just two guys to carry me around. The only thought almost made me teary.

"Don't make me regret my decision or Ethan lose his job" Allen patted my back as he spewed out his venomous threatening sentence, looking me straight in the eyes, making me tremble.

I directed my gaze to Isabel who was looking with disbelief at him.

I took a foot forward, well, No actually, I was clinging to Isabel like a scared sloth, in return she held onto me like a mama bear. Allen separated us, basically pushing me to the ramp and after that it was no coming back. I may have looked like daisy duck back in the hotel room, but I had to do this. There wasn't any other option now...

To be continued..

P.s The gif on the side because bwahaha imma bad girl