Fudgenuts

“I am okay. I'll be more than okay once I murder that witch Margaret Junior.”

I fled from his house faster than the words leaving my mouth. Matt chased after me but I asked him not to follow me and got home, only to realise that there was a party going on.

Stepping in, firstly Margaret spotted me and came rushing through the crowd, dragging me along with her to a room, surprisingly quiet. Dad, who was sitting on bed patted beside him, gesturing me to sit down. With his balding head and grey hairs, He was almost unrecognisable. But who can blame him. If I were married to a woman like Margaret, I'd have lost my sanity. At least he got it.

Dad looked at Margaret who cleared her throat and spoke in the most gentle voice that woman has produced from her voice box in years, “Sandy, honey. Your Dad has seen the news, He is extremely upset over the whole ordeal and after a really really long discussion, we have come to a conclusion.”

I arched a brow and turned my head back to Dad, “And We think, it is best for you at time like this. We are sending you off to live with Nana Carol.”

I take my words back. He lost his sanity.

Nana Caroline. The Cray Cray woman who attempts to shoot anyone who steps on her property, has a pet gecko and gave me an orange as a Christmas present. Don't get me wrong. Old people are sweethearts, but not when they want to shoot your head off your body.

This wasn't even the worst. He added further, “Also, I have got a great deal with the abandoned area of BBC. Thus, the party.”

BBC for the Betty baker cupcakes. He despise everything related to mom, including her name, avoiding it like a disease.

I drew back my hand that dad was holding, storming out of the room, shoving down a couple different drinks in the way when Melissa decided to mess with me, standing beside her boyfriend. Great timing.

“Hey Sandy— Oh wait, Fat Cinderella. Wasn't it?” She commented, giggling along with her boyfriend. I recognised him as one of the fart guys from Allen's RV. But let's just call him Ken for a while.

I tried not to say a word, hearing her ramble on.

Without getting a response from me, annoyed, she pulled another 'insult your mom card'. But I remained quiet. She clapped her hands in front of me asking in a dead serious tone “Who are you? And what you did to my sister?”

I sighed, placing my glass on the table “You know what Melissa? I pointed to my posterior, “You can kiss my semi filipina ass.”

All of the guests turned their attention to us, gasping. I dropped few bottles resting on the table intentionally. “Oops.” and then snatching a few glasses of 'expensive champagne' from the guests, smashing them on the floor.

Ken shrieked as I made my way to him, “I am gonna tell ya a secret ken. You might poo poo this but Your girlfriend collects Allen Crawford's used underwears and got his life sized plushie. Its kept safe under her bed but don't tell anyone Shh..It's a secret.”

I turned to a shocked Margaret, and shouted “I sincerely hope you turn allergic to Makeup, Mama.”

And finally, I strolled casually along the lines of a still traumatised crowd to the door. But obviously the final action didn't feel hero-like, So I spun on my heel just at the doorway, “And Y'all can suck it!”

Just not the normal sophisticated 'suck it' but a well thought, leaning back, crossing my hands at wrists, hitting the crotch area like a badass and hollering 'Suck it!'

I ran away as soon as I could, not wanting to embarrass myself anymore, stopping at Betty's. I padded to the lakeside but surprisingly, I wasn't alone.