The return of Ethanman

It's been two weeks.

I am still as dumb.

And still a hot topic for gossip tabloids.

I was confused and couldn't really connect the dots. Unable to see things crystal clear, as if God answered my prayers, Isabel called me. Without a second thought, I picked up the call, only to be greeted by an inhuman screaming on the line.

“Hold your horses. What's wrong?”

“I found the answer to all your questions and also, the real Ethan Rossetti, the fart guy I kidnapped is planning to sue this fake Ethan guy as soon as he find who the little cheeky bastard was. I would have talked to him in personal if only he didn't get two bodyguards triple the size of me to make me stay away from him and his boyfriend and his temporary sidechick Melissa who was allegedly attacked by a really violent  good looking chick  last night and disfigured her face and sprayed her cosmetics and wardrobe with itch powder.”

“A really violent chick. Why does that description screams Genna Isabel Cruz loudly to me?” I held back a laugh, trying to sound serious but failing. That was cruel.

“Well, It's the least I could do. If it wasn't her, the situation would have been in control and we could've just— Oh wait I have got a brilliant idea. Talk to you later sissy. Gotta make some arrangements.”

Her arrangements scare me.

“Wait— What about 'finding answers to all my questions'. Did you find the fake Ethan? Did you shave his brows? Tell me something.”

“Yeah, well, Just wait for like few hours. You'll know when you see him.”

After disconnecting the call, I walked in the living room. Few newspapers and Celebxo was laying on table. I grabbed all of them and headed back to my room. Flipping through the pages of it was a bad idea. I knew, when I saw the very first article with my picture.

Apparently I was pregnant with Allen's baby and I didn't even know. Perhaps I wasn't fat but carrying a six months illegitimate child of Allen Crawford. Great. I want whatever those writers were drinking while spilling this bullcrap.

Few hours had passed already with me drowning in the utter nonsense of these pages. Just, as I was done laughing at the morphed picture of Allen and my face in the magazine where they were trying to see how our Crawford Jr. would look like, I heard a door slam shut. I dismissed it as Aunt Laura, not until I looked out of the window and saw her driving off. Faint footsteps could be heard nearing my room. I quickly hopped off the bed and grabbed the nearest thing I had.

A vase.

The door to my room opened coupled with me throwing the vase at the intruder but he crouched down on the ground in time, with the vase shattering to pieces on floor after crashing into the wall in hallway.

“Yeah. Nice to meet you too.” He mumbled, scanning my hands for any other items that would do him great damage, finally getting up after assured, and locked the door behind him.

“How did you get in? Where did Aunt Laura go? How did you find my address?” I threw question after question, getting distracted by his hideous neon coloured bandana strapped to his forehead.

It was like our first meeting all over again.

Yes. The same I-saw-Mr. Rhodes-masturbate-expression.

He huffed and raised a finger, “I have kissed almost 15 random girls today and my lips are feeling like they have been showered with Novocaine

He huffed and raised a finger, “I have kissed almost 15 random girls today and my lips are feeling like they have been showered with Novocaine. I would really appreciate if you cooperate and just do as I say without asking me 4067 questions and attacking me with Vase” He turned back, glancing at the shattered pieces of the thing that we called vase a minute ago, and said, “That looked expensive by the way. You sure, Lauren would be okay with that?”

The nerve of this guy. “I am sorry but I can hardly take you seriously when you are wearing a neon coloured bandana that is covering more than half of your eyes and says 'Teehee I bath naked. I am naughty” Nahh to the ahh to the no no no.”

He was annoyed. Clearly. That's a first.

Ethan was all sugar, spice and everything nice. Oh wait, Let me rephrase that, Fake Ethan was all sugar, spice and everything nice. This one was just a jalapeño.

That's when it hit me.

I smirked, and walked over to him. He took a step back, “Don't do that.” He pleaded but I just grinned and increased my pace. He reached to the locked door with me right in front of him. I raised my hand but he ducked and made a run around the room.

“You don't want to see this. I am sorry okay? I am an idiot, I admit.”

“Yeah and a liar.” I said, from the opposite side of the bed he was standing by.

“Yeah. An idiot liar. I can explain everything, I promise.”

“Yeah? And when are you planning to do that?”

“Tonight. I want you to get ready and come with me.”

The way he said it sounded like, he wanted to get rid of me and will probably push me off the cliff.

“Get ready? What is that?”

He looked around and rummaged through the walk-in closet and came back with the dress, which was neatly hanging at the back. The unfortunate dress that brings me bad luck. After fifteen minutes of whining, I wore it.

I came out wearing the robe of misfortune.

He eyed me from top to bottom with his hand on his chin and walked over to me, pulling out something from his trouser's pocket. Dangerously close to my face, his hands travelled to my waist sending shivers down my spine when I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Tada. Done.” He smiled like a kid, taking a step back. I touched the cold metal on my waist. He had slid the belt on. All this time, I hadn't even realised I had lost it. He later explained how it fell off when I had bumped into Matt while running off from Sapphire that night.

“I don't know what I am doing.” I sighed.

“I don't know either.” He mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

“I have a question. Did my mom tell you about where I was staying? I mean, I believe her to be this secret keeper so—”

“No. She kindly refused”

“Really?”

“No. What she did was, threw a burrito at my face and told me to go 'suck it' ”

“Matt did? But he didn't even know himself.”

“I tried. He was quite upset that I wasn't some Marvel's superhero real life version. Apparently he was quite convinced with the idea of you falling in love with Ethanman. He comes up with weird names.”

“You have no idea. So, Genna did?”

“That girl shaved one of my eyebrows off, bleached another one in my sleep, stole my scrapbook. Do you really think she'd be of any help?”

“Right. Then how?”

“I'll explain. Now, can we leave before Lauren comes back? Please.”

My brain wasn't functioning properly because next thing, I did was hop in his car. Not like, he had lied to me about his whole identity. Not like, he proved to me that I am a big idiot.

But hey, here I was, all dolled up, driving to somewhere I had no idea about..

---

A/N - I am back wooo
Anyway, check out my other plus size story called cool kids if ya want, yeah? :D Stay beautiful. Love ya, loads. Don't forget to vote, comment, share :))