Chapter 40: 3 Words 1 Feeling.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! IM WRITING A NEW STORY, SO DONT WORRY.
CHECK THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR FURTHER INFO!

*************************************************

*SKIPPING TO SATURDAY*

*Noelle's POV*

My eyes opened to the sound of my phone beeping. Sighing in annoyance I picked up my phone from the counter. I had a message.

From: Babe 😍❤️

Can I take you out today?

I smiled.

To: Babe 😍❤️

Sure.

He didn't reply. I got ready and wore a black and white cardigan, a white shirt, and black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail, not caring if it was messy. I walked downstairs, not seeing my dad.

My phone beeped.

From: Babe 😍❤️

Front now.

I didn't bother eating breakfast or even a snack. I put on my shoes and walked outside. I saw Jayden in the car. I opened the door and sat down. I looked at him and he was wearing a black tux. I smiled.

"Let's go on a trip to Neverland!" He said, starting the car.

I smiled and turned on the radio.

After 10 minutes of driving, he pulled up in a parking lot. He walked out of the car and so did I. I saw a park and it was beautiful. The swings were clean, the playground was perfect. I smiled.

I looked behind me and didn't see Jayden.

"Jayden?" I called out, worried.

"Hey, over here." Someone said.

I walked towards the voice. I saw Hannah. She was holding a card. I smiled. She handed me the card.

"Read it." She stated.

I opened the card and saw words.

There are 5 people around the whole entire park. Those people are Hannah, Amelia, Maya, Sarah and me. You have to find them, and grab the card. Every card you get will have a little hint.

First hint: I opened out to you on this object.

I closed the card. I thanked Hannah and tried finding a nearby bench. I saw Amelia. I smiled. She smiled back and handed me the card. I opened the card.

Second hint: Kids play on this.

I closed the card. I walked towards the playground and saw Maya. I smiled. She smiled a wide smile back and handed me the card. I opened it.

Third hint: Green.

I closed the card and ran towards a grass area. I then saw Sarah. She smiled widely and handed me the card. I thanked her and opened it.

Fourth hint: Follow the path.

I'm confused. Until I looked up and saw a path of red roses. I smiled. I followed the red roses, hoping to see Jayden soon. A good 3 minutes later I saw Jayden.

I ran as fast as I could to him. I stopped right in front of him and saw what he was holding. He was holding a card. He handed it to me.

I opened it.

Dear Noelle,

                     I have 3 words to tell you.

                     Look up.

I closed the card and looked up.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied, kissing him.

"3 words. 1 feeling." We both said.

"Love." We both said at the same time again.

*************************************************

A/N: THATS THE END OF THE STORY!

IMA WRITE ANOTHER STORY! DONT WORRY Y'ALL.