Chapter 13: A Carnival Trip.

I woke up and felt arms around my waist, lips on my neck and a head on my shoulder. I looked to the side of me and saw Jayden. He was lightly snoring.

"Wake up babe." I said, lifting his head of my shoulder.

"Fine." He replied, slowly getting up.

He rubbed his eyes and scratched the back of his neck.

"Can we skip school today? I want to take you somewhere." He asked me.

"I'll ask my dad." I replied as I got off the bed and headed downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I saw my dad, reading something on his phone.

"Hey dad, is it okay if Jayden and I skip school today? He wants to take me somewhere." I asked him.

"Okay. Just make sure your going to school the WHOLE week next week." He said, looking up.

I quickly thanked him and ran upstairs.

*AFTER JAYDEN AND NOELLE GOT READY*

We headed downstairs and said goodbye to my dad. We got on our skateboards and started riding off.

"Follow me babygirl." Jayden said, skating.

I nodded and started following him. About 10 minutes later, we stopped in front of a carnival. I smiled a big smile.

"Why are you so happy?" Jayden asked, smiling.

"I used to go here with Brent." I replied, smiling.

He nodded. We picked up our skateboards and walked in the carnival. We went to the ticket booth and there I saw a brunette haired girl, hazel eyes and perfect teeth. I sighed. I looked so ugly compared to her.

"How may I help you, cutie?" She said flirtatiously to Jayden.

I scoffed. Jayden pulled me closer to him.

"2 tickets please, for my girlfriend and I." He replied, kissing my lips quickly.

I smirked at her.

She nodded as she bended down to get the tickets. When she got up, her boobs sticked out more.

"Here you go." She said, leaning forward so Jayden could get a better view of her 'boobs'.

I swear she put balloons in there. I mentally laughed.

"Thank you." Jayden replied, getting a toothpick out of his pocket.

I looked at him questionably.

"Go with the flow." He whispered in my ear.

"Hey. Come back here ticket booth girl." Jayden said.

"What now?" She replied, flirtatiously. She sounded like a Barbie doll.

She leaned forward to kiss his cheek, but before she could do that Jayden popped something. I looked at him and saw her 'boob' gone. I laughed and laughed.

"Next time you try and flirt with me, make sure I'm single and make sure your boobs are real." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

She scoffed as she walked to another customer. Jayden and I walked away and laughed together. We went to another booth, it was the popping balloon with a dart crap. I have no idea what's it called.

Jayden and I tried doing it, but we couldn't hit the balloons because we laughed too much, remembering what he did to the ticket booth girl.

*************************************************

After a good hour of playing games and going on rides, we decided to eat. We wanted to eat pizza because.. pizza. We exited the carnival. We both put down our skateboards and positioned our feet.

We skated to the pizza place. We stopped in front of the pizza place. We both picked up our skateboards and walked inside.

"What pizza would you like babe?" Jayden asked.

"Any." I replied.

"Okay." He said, smiling.

I sat at a table near the back. I didn't want to sit near the door because it was hella cold. A few minutes later, Jayden came with the pizza. It was pepperoni. I smiled.

We both got a slice of the pizza. Started talking about random things. At one point we would burst out laughing and just take a while to calm down. An hour went by and it became darker and darker.

We finished the pizza and walked outside.

"I have to take you to 1 more place." Jayden said.

I nodded.

*************************************************