Chapter 19: Girl Time.

"I'm having a party tomorrow night at my place, wanna come?" Clark asked all of us.

Everyone nodded except for me. All heads turned to me.

"Come on babe, it'll be fun." Jayden said.

"I don't know.." I frowned.

"Pleaseeee???" Clark asked.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat.

"You can go shopping with us afterschool!" The red haired girl said.

"Okay.. What's your names though?" I asked, nervously.

"I'm Hannah. Blondie is Sarah, brunette one is Maya, brown haired is Amelia. And of course you Noelle. I mean everyone knows you." Hannah said.

I chuckled and frowned.

The bell rang and we all walked out of the lunchroom.

*************************************************

*AFTERSCHOOL*

I walked out of my last classroom, walking outside of the school, waiting for the girls. I checked my phone and saw a message.

From: Hannah Your Banana 😎

We're at the mall.

Oh shit their already there.

To: Hannah Your Banana 😎

Heading there now.

I put my phone in my back pocket and put down my skateboard. I positioned my feet on the skateboard and skated to the mall. When I reached the mall, all the girls were talking.

I picked up my skateboard and walked towards them.

"Oh hey Noelle, you ready?" Sarah asked.

I nodded and followed them inside.

"Since its Clarks party, we should wear something revealing. But not too revealing. Maybe just show our stomachs." Maya said.

I frowned.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked me.

"I'm insecure about my body." I softly said, rubbing my arm.

"Well in that case, we'll find you a dress that's cute and not revealing." Maya said, smiling.

"Thanks." I replied, slightly smiling.

We walked into many different stores. They still haven't found a dress that catches their eye, and I didn't. We went into one last shop and looked around. Maya came back squealing, in her hand was a golden dress, not too revealing. Hannah came back squealing like Maya did, in her hand was a red dress, showing her back.

Sarah came squealing like Hannah and Maya did, in her hand was a purple dress, only showing tiny bits of her stomach. Amelia came squealing like they all did, in her hand was a pink dress, it showed her ribs. Not too much of it though.

I was still looking around. Most of these dresses are revealing a bit. I reached a dress that was blue, dark blue. It was long sleeved, and long enough too my knees. I grabbed it and showed the girls.

They all nodded in excitement and told me to go in a dressing room. I put the dress on, it wasn't too tight or too lose. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. This isn't me.

Wait am I dreaming? I actually don't look bad, or gross. And for once I felt pretty. I walked out of the dressing room. All of the girls gasped and smiled widely.

"GET IT GET IT GET IT!" All of them screamed.

I nodded and smiled. I walked back into the dressing room and took it off. I looked at the tag and it was $100. My eyes became wide.

I only brought $50. I walked out of the dressing room.

"It's 100 dollars, I only have 50." I said, frowning.

"Don't worry, we got you." Hannah said, smiling.

We went to the cash register and the lady smiled at us. She looked 40. We all gave her our dresses. Hannah took out a credit card from her purse and gave it too the lady.

She nodded and slid the card. She handed Hannah the card back and smiled.

"Thank you!" Hannah said, getting the bag of dresses.

"I'll pay you back I promise." I said to Hannah.

"No worries, don't. It was a gift." She replied, smiling.

I smiled back and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"No problem. I'm hungry, let's eat!" Hannah said.

I laughed and followed them to the food court.

*************************************************