Chapter 20: Partying.

*THIS IS AT THE PARTY, SKIP SCHOOL BECAUSE SCHOOL IS BORING AS FUCK*

The girls and I are currently at Hannah's house getting ready. My phone beeped.

From: Papa Bear

You can sleepover at a friends house, I'm going on a business trip until Sunday morning. Make sure you get enough sleep. I'm only allowing you to sleepover at Jayden's house and your girl friends house. No boys. I don't want a pregnant daughter. Love you, see you on Sunday.

I smiled and laughed.

To: Papa Bear

Thanks dad, see you on Sunday. Love you too! xx

After I sent that, I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Okay we're going to get ready in this order! First is me. Second is Amelia. Third is Maya. Fourth is Sarah. Last is Noelle because we need to make her look smoking!" Hannah said.

We all nodded and laughed at the same time. First was Hannah. She put on her dress and curled her hair. We all did her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She said as she hugged all of us.

"Your welcome." We all replied.

Next is Amelia. She put on her dress, but she straightened her hair. We all did her makeup and she looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled widely and hugged us all.

Now it's Maya's turn. She did the same, but put her hair in a pony-tail. It wasn't a plain ponytail. It was more of a ponytail with a few designs on the side. We all did her makeup and she looked at herself in the mirror. She jumped and hugged us.

Now it's Sarah's turn. She did the same, but her hair is in a bun. A really designed bun. It was beautiful. We all did her makeup, but without eyeliner. She didn't want eyeliner. She looked at herself in the mirror and thanked us.

It was my turn. I put on the dress and curled my hair. I made the front part of my hair go back, I tied it and curled it. I sat in the chair they all sat on and they did my makeup.

"Open your eyes." They all said.

I opened my eyes and gasped. My eyes had mascara. Not too much, not too little. There was eyeliner, not a thick line. A thin line. It was a smokey eyeshadow design on my eye. My cheeks had blush, not too much. My lips were the color of blood. I didn't look scary though.

I hugged all of them.

"Thank you guys so much." I said.

They all nodded as we went downstairs and put on our shoes. They put on heels, I put on converse. I was wearing a dress, good enough. They were blue converse, matching my dress.

I can't believe I actually have friends.

*************************************************
*AT THE PARTY*

We all walked into the party, smiling. I surprisingly didn't smell alcohol. I honestly didn't smell anything. It wasn't too crowded in here. But there was a lot of people. We found the boys on a couch.

"Hey babe." Jayden said, kissing my cheek.

"Hey Peter Pan. You look nice." I replied, looking at his clothes.

He was wearing jeans and a black shirt. He didn't look bad, pretty hot actually. I mean he always does. After a few minutes of talking we decided to dance. We danced to the music of "Again" by Fetty Wap.

All of the boys started dancing and so did the girls. The girls moved their hips, not slutty though. The boys moved their feet to the music. It was a fun party, not a drunk one.

After a good 10 minutes of dancing we all decided to go outside and talk. We all walked outside of the house. We found a place, near Clarks house, where we can sit. We all sat and started playing truth or dare.

*************************************************