Chapter 32: Text Messages.

I woke up, smiling. It's been a long time since I've smiled a real smile. I quickly got ready ending up wearing grey jeans, a white shirt that says 'lazy' and a dark red flannel. I walked downstairs, still smiling.

I saw my dad and smiled.

"Have a great day today pumpkin." He called out as I walked through the front door holing my skateboard.

"Thanks dad!" I replied, setting down my skateboard.

I positioned my feet and skated to school. My ribs got better, since their bandaged. I looked at my surroundings and smiled again.

So much smiling. I feel free now.

The sky was blue and the sun was brightly shining. Some clouds were out and trees were slightly moving. I soon reached school, and smiled again. I stopped skating, picked up my skateboard and checked my phone.

From: Unknown

Your a slut.

There was another message.

From: Unknown

Your a whore.

And another.

From: Unknown

Your a bitch.

And another.

From: Unknown

Go die.

Except I felt plainly nothing.

I didn't feel pain.
Anger.
Sadness.
Madness.

I felt nothing.

I ignored the messages and headed to class. Zach and Alex were actually there.

"It's been a while." Alex said, hugging me.

"Indeed." I replied, hugging him back.

"Your outfit is on point girl oh my god!" Alex said, smiling.

"Are you gay? I mean I have nothing against gay's but are you?" I asked.

Please be I want a gay friend.

"Yeah. Your late." He simply replied.

"Ohh." I said, smiling.

We both sat down and I quickly check my phone.
There was another message.

From: Unknown

Your a hoe.

Another message.

From: Unknown

Keep cutting, you don't matter.

And one last one.

From: Unknown

Jayden's going to breakup with you.

I sighed and put away my phone.

*************************************************
*SKIPPING TO LUNCH*

I checked my phone and saw about 100 messages from Unknown people. I sighed and put away my phone again. I went to go get my lunch, which was usually just a salad. I sat at the table and looked at the ground.

My mind wondered off in its own world.

Until Jayden snapped his fingers.

"You okay?" Jayden asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." I replied, eating my salad.

"Promise?" He asked again.

I nodded and realized Makayla wasn't here anymore.

"Where's Makayla?" I asked everyone.

"She moved away." Hannah simply stated.

I nodded, not interested in the subject. I looked at everyone, they were all at least laughing or smiling. I smiled and realized that life will get better.

I felt arms wrap around me. I looked behind me and saw Jayden.

"I know something's wrong, tell me later." He whispered.

I nodded and slightly smiled, knowing how he cares about me.

*************************************************
*AFTERSCHOOL*

Right now Jayden and I are currently skating towards the empty dull park. We remembered the way because we went here together once I believe. We both reached the park and stopped skating. We both picked up our skateboards and sat at a nearby bench.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked, concerned again.

"Earlier I received some text messages. They called me names and told me to die. But the thing that hurt most was when they told me you were going to break up with me." I said, looking away.

"Don't listen to them. Your amazing Noelle and you shouldn't let dumb words get to you. Your way stronger that that. I would never break up with you.
You matter so much to me, and I'd never leave you.. ever." He replied, hugging me.

"Okay.." I said, hugging him back.

We stopped hugging and quickly kissed. We grabbed our skateboards and headed home.

Man I really like this idiot.

*************************************************