Chapter 28: Revealed.

IMA CRY WRITING THIS TBH..

*************************************************
*TODAYS MONDAY, OKAY? OKAY.*

I woke up to my alarm clock. I'm actually not mad at it, for now. I changed into ripped denim jeans, a red flannel and a white shirt that said 'tøp'.

I ran downstairs, put on my shoes and grabbed my skateboard.

"Bye dad!" I yelled, walking out.

"Bye!" He replied.

I smiled and placed down my skateboard. Positioned my feet and skated off. I looked at my surroundings. Sky was blue, but cloudy. The sun was out, but not too warm.

Maybe this day will be good.

I skated and skated until I saw the school. I stopped skating and picked up my skateboard. I looked to my right and saw Brianna talking to Makayla. I sighed. I walked in the school and towards my first class.

I sat down in my regular seat and Zach was there. Alex wasn't, and I wonder why.

"You okay sis?" He whispered.

"No." I replied, softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I pointed to Makayla and Jayden. He looked and scoffed in annoyance.

"Don't let those bitches get to you." He said.

"If only it were that easy." I replied.

The teacher soon walked in and smiled at all of us.

"Who is halfway done with their projects?" He asked the class.

I raised my hand and half of the class did as well.

"Great!" He said, smiling.

*************************************************
*SKIPPING TO LUNCH AGAIN*

I walked out the school doors, wanting to skate.

"Wait Noelle!" Hannah called out.

I turned around and saw Hannah.

"You should go eat lunch with us, skate later." Hannah said, smiling.

Should I?..

I nodded and followed her back in. We got our lunch and sat at the table. Makayla came and smirked at me. She put down her tray and got on top of the table.

"What are you doing?" Amelia asked.

"Just wait." Makayla replied.

Who's the victim now?

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" She called out.

All heads turned on her.

"Thank you." She quickly said.

"I'd just like to let you guys know that Noelle Jade Ausman, this one -pointing at me- is suicidal. She's a wreck! She cuts, and her arms are hideous. Her face is hideous. Her arms are so bloody and full of cuts, that's why she always wears long sleeves." She said, making sure everyone heard her.

I froze in place.

Everyone gasped.

"Show them. Jayden pull up her sleeve." Makayla said.

"I don't want too." Jayden replied.

"Do it. Now." Makayla said sternly.

I looked at Jayden.

He looked at me.

His eyes filled with sorrow and sadness.

"I'm sorry." He quickly said, pulling up my sleeve.

Everyone stared at my arm.

Tears came out of my eyes.

I pulled down my sleeve and ran out the lunchroom. I ran out of the school, not caring where I went. I kept running and running until I reached a place far from the school.

I found a dark alley and sat there.

"Stupid stupid stupid." I kept saying, hitting my head.

Tears kept falling, every second. I pulled up my sleeve and looked at the cuts.

"I hate me." I said.

Anger filled me. Pushing away the sadness, I ran to school. I ran inside the lunchroom, looking for Makayla. I saw her and banged my hand on the table next to her.

"You BITCH." I screamed.

"Says the one who cuts." She replied, smirking.

"Yeah I may fucking cut. But right now you fucking showed your true colors. You showed your a heartless fucking bitch. And I knew it all along. Everyone has secrets. And you spilled mine. I'm not spilling yours because I'm not a heartless person. So don't fucking say secrets that are meant to stay to me." I said.

"If they're a secret, why'd you tell people?" She replied.

"Because I fucking trusted them." I replied.

"And for you. -pointing at Jayden- Next time you say we're best friends, mean it." I said, walking out of the lunchroom.

I bursted into tears once more and skated home.

Yeah this day officially sucked.

*************************************************