Wedding. End.

Few months later.
You took a deep breath. You looked at your wedding dress one more time. Your breath hitched. Only one word could describe how it was; Flawless.

Natasha was right beside you. You had gotten to be beasties in the past few months. She even helped you pick your wedding night outfit but that was awkward. She was wearing your maid of honor's dress.
It was (f/c) and had (long/ short / 3/4 / no) sleeves. It was amazing. She looked amazing.

"All eyes are going to be on you. Just don't trip. Okay?" You smiled. Natasha was not the reassuring type so when she said something you knew she was honest. (If she was talking to you). You lifted the edge of the dress so that you could walk better. Natasha lifted the veil over your head.

"I can't believe I am getting married." Natasha just gave you a grin.

"Ready?" You nodded.

The music started to play. Except it wasn't the typical wedding music; Tony was to blame for that. He decided it was too 'classic'. You and Steve had agreed on a more modern yet heartfelt song: "If your legs don't walk like they used to before..."

The music drumming in your ears you slowly made your way to the top of the aisle with Bruce at your side. Because Bruce had grown increasingly like a father figure to you. Ed Sheeran's music still played in your ears. Steve was wearing a white suite. A 3 piece. He wore a white tie and generally he looked, amazing.

His face was priceless though. His jaw literally was open. You put a finger on his chin and little lifted it but that doesn't mean his eyes had stopped trying to get out of their sockets. Bucky managed to get Steve to listen to the priest. Bucky had cut his hair and only his metal hand was visible beneath his white suit.

You held hands with Steve during the entire time you were sitting. Steve was tracing small circles on the palm of your hand. The vows were coming up. You squeezed his hand and then you both got up.

Steve took out a paper, glanced at it than stuffed it back in his pocket. He took your hands in his and said:

"(y/n). I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And even that seemed like to short a time to get to enjoy my life with you. I want to wake up every morning and see you by my side. And you have no idea at all how fast my heart beats when I am with you."

You smiled widely but now it was your turn. Unfortunately your wedding dress does have POCKETS. (The runaway bride. Donna? no? no? okay.)

"Steve, I died once. Once and I was the worst experience ever until waking up to the pain. Bruce Banner told me that it is scientifically impossible for my body to withstand such pain. And what I want you to know is I'll do it all over again for a second more with you."

Steve was grinning like a madman. You smiled back. You exchanged rings and then Tony hooted, because he apparently couldn't stand another minute of not speaking;

"Kiss the bride." The call was repeated but only happened when the priest actually said it.

Steve's hands fumbled at the edge of the veil. You held his hands and helped him lift the veil. He grinned. You smiled shyly.

"Oh. Kiss her already." Bucky said.

Steve obeyed and gave you a soft but passionate kiss on the lips.

You slowly walked down the aisle and went off to Tony's jet who would bring you to your honeymoon place. You didn't know what it was. Steve and Tony had arranged it all and had kept it a secret from you the entire time.

Steve smiled at you and placed his hands in yours. He put an arm around you as you left for your destination. Steve was grinning like a madman.

"Come on Steve. Give me a clue."

"No. Guess."

"Fine." You raised your hands in the hair. "Is it a place I know of."

"Yes."

"Is it somewhere I went on a mission for Shield?"

"No. But you did go on missions there."

Your eyes widened and Steve got the fact that you guessed.

"We're going to France." You threw yourself at Steve. You started crying of joy. You had left France behind and now you were going back; with the love of your live no less.

"Yes we are." Steve said, smiling. You couldn't wipe the smile off your face either.

"Thank you." You mumbled in his shirt. He wrapped his hands around your waist and rocked you back and forth; you were waltzing. Like on the roof of the Helicarrier. In the park. It was perfect.

That night, in Paris, was 'the best night of your lives'. His words, not yours.